LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by FourNine49:
He said, "We'll see. Usually tend to go with the guy who's got the hot hand and we've got two quarterbacks that have got a hot hand."

NOT

"We'll see. Usually tend to go with the guy who's got the hot hand and Colin has the hot hand."
Exactly what he said... that's the media for you. They will do anything to create a story.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
LOL at Marshall trying to talk trash after his TD instead of celebrating...more about him than the team in garbage time.

Yeah, he was trash talking and trying to pick fights the whole game. I seen like 2 times where he could have had a personal foul.
I wish we played on Monday Night every week.
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
and so the QB controversy begins.

Begins?????

enlighten me
  • Eeks
  • Veteran
I treid to tell yall!!!
CK7!!!!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Goodnight Faithful! I wonder if the Saints coaching will get any sleep this week;)
Kaepernick proved many of you wrong .

@cciowa I'm still laughing at your many predictions for this game. As i said the Bears OL would get beat up and Kaepernick would play as well or better then Alex Smith against a very good defense. I win you lose

Goodnight!
Kaep destroys the #1 scoring defense
Ahmad Brooks is a beast.
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
I'm a bit surprised harbaugh would have said that...

Alex has played brilliantly this year except for the giants game. big whoop...Eli has had worse games that than on 3 occasions this year...

I love what Kap did, and he is obviously our starter. But, you're gonna throw Alex out like that after a concussion? i don't know...I hope it doesn't stir up anything in the locker room.

The Jets, Vikings, and Seahawks games were also iffy...

Man I like Smith I really do but so much off and on with him. I say hand the playbook over to the Keaper this kid has too much upside to ride the bench. He played like an elite QB vs a top defense. It would be plain retarded to have him play behind Smith who looks timid and wont make the gutsy throws. All those years of sucking have taken a toll but Keap doesn't carry that kind of burden around with him. I really hope he is our starter. He looks so damn aggressive and confident I would love to see how good he can get.
I can't believe that our team wins a big game, moves past Chicago for #2 in the conference, HUGE defensive effort, I mean AMAZING, strong play from the QB position off the bench...

and people are more interested in settling scores on the board? Come on! Just enjoy the game folks.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

49ers starting QB Colin Kaepernick. @ Candlestick Park:

Its Bear hunting season!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
two best ILB in the league? discussion settled.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
also, a big thank you to Chilo Rachele. 49ers MVP.
Share 49ersWebzone