There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
CUTLER DOUBTFUL

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000094827/article/jay-cutler-looking-doubtful-for-chicago-bears

I hope so! We need this game
me to,, and i am tired of being a negative nelly these last 48 hours but there is just something about our team that bothers me i can not shake and what is worse i think the coaches know something is wrong and can not fix it,,,,, and it has nothing to do with who the quarterback is

My feelings exactly.. I felt sooooo much better last year about this team. I knew we could beat anyone at anyplace. This year.. I feel like we could lose to any team in te league even at home
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Nov 13, 2012 at 9:05 PM ]
FIrst 5 games 88yds allowed rushing....last 4 games 112yds allowed rushing

Now these fantasy experts are saying you have to start running backs against us...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
They should get back on track this Monday. They looked real rusty after that long layoff.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 13, 2012 at 9:53 PM ]
A little ahead of schedule but Saints on the road next week will be tough as this game if not worse. However, does anyone else feel it might be good for the team to get on the road again? We've only had 1 road game in 7 weeks including the bye. From the time we got back from the Jets game 9/30 to when we leave on the 23 or 24th for the Saints that will have meant 53 days with only 2-3 of them on the road. Seems crazy but maybe the layoffs have been too long and they got a little too comfortable.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 13, 2012 at 10:15 PM ]
We could easily be 6-5-1 in a few weeks...

But f**k that! 9-2-1!!
Originally posted by Marsh:
after the last game I think all games will be tough (I know im negative)

I think we will start playing better but if we want the division I look at the Dolphins and Cardinals at home as pretty much must wins along with the Rams on the road. All games will be tough but with at Saints, at NE and at Seattle we have to take care of business at home. I would feel a bit better with a win against the Bears.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Bears don't have the Cruz-Welker-Amendola type reciever.

No they have Marshall, who is better than all 3 of those guys.

They covered Fitzgerald, they can match-up with big receivers not with the small guys.
Originally posted by mayo49:
LOL

Thanks I really needed a laugh today.
Before Campbell went down in Oakland, he had that team winning. He was actually playing Alex Smith ball by not tunring the ball over and relying on McFadden and Bush to carry the load. He has Forte and Bush now so do not sleep on this guy. He is good for a game or two if need be. He is a very capable backup.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Bears don't have the Cruz-Welker-Amendola type reciever.

No they have Marshall, who is better than all 3 of those guys.

dont they have devin hester? i'm sure he falls under that category. maybe not as great a reciever, but if they can use him the same way..oh man.. especially on kick returns.. OH MAN. it might be a long game..
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by Faraz80:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Cutler won't start, and our defense will dominate. -I'm calling a 34-9 beatdown, and by the end of the night the entire webzone/media will be saying something along the lines of, "WILL THIS TEAM MAKE UP ITS f**kING MIND!?" -Then we ride into week 12 as the 3rd best team in the NFL (not to mention second best in the NFC)... and then we struggle against the Saints the following week.

The webzone will EXPLODE if Kaep goes up against the Chicago defense and hands out a BEATING, only to have Alex Smith return and play mediocre in a losing effort against the worst defense in football the following week.

Don't turn every thread into a Smith vs CK whinge.

I can't see the team beating down the Bears regardless of who starts at qb. Their D is too good. Close game and low scoring.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
My penis is in full tingle mode. I sense a good game.
The Bears are trying to be us from last year. Guess what, we are better than them and we will win this Monday nite game. Period.
So we came out last game flat and the Rams played like it was the Super Bowl with 4th down play fakes and whatnot and credit to them in getting the tie, but I expect us to be more focused this week and come with our best effort. I expect a win, a convincing one at that