There are 341 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
Kaep is going to embarrass the Bears old and overrated defense if he plays and if AS plays he will do the same. They loss to the Packers; struggled with Lions, and Panthers. They beat up on Tennessee and the Jaguars and just took a sloppy loss to the Texans. No reason to fear the overrated Bears. If CK can outrun Laurinitis he can definitely dust old Briggs and Urlacher. Davis just needs to take care of Peppers. Tillman is a nobody. Special teams better do their job against Hester otherwise we're just fine.

Love the confidence.

It's possible the Bears are overrated, but let's not get too cocky. Let's prove it on the field first!

It could be a great scenario for the 49ers because we know they show up with their A game against every good team (Giants game, it was there for a quarter). Primetime also adds to that. When was the last time they played poorly on primetime, especially at home?

I would have to say 1st half vs the Seahawks this year but, hey, division games are always tough.

We'll win this one .
No doubt
Originally posted by Chief:
How f**king pathetic of our team to tie with the f**king Rams!

Seriously, if we had won a game we were "suppose" to win we would be going into Monday with a chance to take the 2nd seed away from the Bears and have a solid lead over the NFC West.

Dammit.

f**k the Bears, Go Niners!

this is exactly that makes me angry
I'm fustrated as hell that we keep losing the games we're suppose to win.
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
Kaep is going to embarrass the Bears old and overrated defense if he plays and if AS plays he will do the same. They loss to the Packers; struggled with Lions, and Panthers. They beat up on Tennessee and the Jaguars and just took a sloppy loss to the Texans. No reason to fear the overrated Bears. If CK can outrun Laurinitis he can definitely dust old Briggs and Urlacher. Davis just needs to take care of Peppers. Tillman is a nobody. Special teams better do their job against Hester otherwise we're just fine.

you have not seen teh bears play have u
Originally posted by Chief:
How f**king pathetic of our team to tie with the f**king Rams!

Seriously, if we had won a game we were "suppose" to win we would be going into Monday with a chance to take the 2nd seed away from the Bears and have a solid lead over the NFC West.

Dammit.

f**k the Bears, Go Niners!

um...still because of the TIE .if we beat them we WILL take the 2nd seed away from the Bears.

but yes the Seahawks, we gotta keep an eye on them.

The good thing about our schedule is that we control our own destiny....at least for the 2nd Seed.
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
this is exactly that makes me angry
I'm fustrated as hell that we keep losing the games we're suppose to win.


too bad we didn't lose this past weekend
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,719
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Chief:
How f**king pathetic of our team to tie with the f**king Rams!

Seriously, if we had won a game we were "suppose" to win we would be going into Monday with a chance to take the 2nd seed away from the Bears and have a solid lead over the NFC West.

Dammit.

f**k the Bears, Go Niners!

um...still because of the TIE .if we beat them we WILL take the 2nd seed away from the Bears.

but yes the Seahawks, we gotta keep an eye on them.

The good thing about our schedule is that we control our own destiny....at least for the 2nd Seed.
well if we continue to not control the things we can control like playing hard on defense, penalties and the f**king unreal bad special teams play things could unravel. i love this team but there are some things in the three losses we have had that keep coming up and they bother me( i know what the final score sunday was by the way but it was still a loss )
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,719
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
Kaep is going to embarrass the Bears old and overrated defense if he plays and if AS plays he will do the same. They loss to the Packers; struggled with Lions, and Panthers. They beat up on Tennessee and the Jaguars and just took a sloppy loss to the Texans. No reason to fear the overrated Bears. If CK can outrun Laurinitis he can definitely dust old Briggs and Urlacher. Davis just needs to take care of Peppers. Tillman is a nobody. Special teams better do their job against Hester otherwise we're just fine.

Love the confidence.

It's possible the Bears are overrated, but let's not get too cocky. Let's prove it on the field first!

It could be a great scenario for the 49ers because we know they show up with their A game against every good team (Giants game, it was there for a quarter). Primetime also adds to that. When was the last time they played poorly on primetime, especially at home?
yes, how many thought the giants, rams and vikings would be blowouts?
I really doubt Cutler plays and I think Smith plays.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,719
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I really doubt Cutler plays and I think Smith plays.

now that is the best news i have heard all week
I don't know why some don't want to give credit to the Rams. Fisher is a good coach who usually has his teams prepared. Back in Tennessee they used always be in games or pull off upsets.

Rams have a running game and some receivers who want to prove themselves. Armadillo played his arse off...injured and all. And their defense has played well for the most part this season (oh here comes dtg running in here with those two 400 yard games).

Bradford played smart and played well against our defense, in our stadium.

They are still an inconsistent team that are trying to get their sh1t together...we were there a few years back. We upset other teams a few times as well when we were on our game.

but yes they are a team we should beat, especially at home....but at least we are getting to see how teams are going to be game planning against us, we have the rest of the season to tie up some loose ends before playoff time.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I don't know why some don't want to give credit to the Rams. Fisher is a good coach who usually has his teams prepared. Back in Tennessee they used always be in games or pull off upsets.

Rams have a running game and some receivers who want to prove themselves. Armadillo played his arse off...injured and all. And their defense has played well for the most part this season (oh here comes dtg running in here with those two 400 yard games).

Bradford played smart and played well against our defense, in our stadium.

They are still an inconsistent team that are trying to get their sh1t together...we were there a few years back. We upset other teams a few times as well when we were on our game.

but yes they are a team we should beat, especially at home....but at least we are getting to see how teams are going to be game planning against us, we have the rest of the season to tie up some loose ends before playoff time.

Great post. Agreed
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I don't know why some don't want to give credit to the Rams. Fisher is a good coach who usually has his teams prepared. Back in Tennessee they used always be in games or pull off upsets.

Rams have a running game and some receivers who want to prove themselves. Armadillo played his arse off...injured and all. And their defense has played well for the most part this season (oh here comes dtg running in here with those two 400 yard games).

Bradford played smart and played well against our defense, in our stadium.

They are still an inconsistent team that are trying to get their sh1t together...we were there a few years back. We upset other teams a few times as well when we were on our game.

but yes they are a team we should beat, especially at home....but at least we are getting to see how teams are going to be game planning against us, we have the rest of the season to tie up some loose ends before playoff time.

other than saints and some team in the 50's they are the only team in nfl history to allow back to back 400 yard games

and they benched arguably their best CB

this is a game that shouldve been a win
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I don't know why some don't want to give credit to the Rams. Fisher is a good coach who usually has his teams prepared. Back in Tennessee they used always be in games or pull off upsets.

Rams have a running game and some receivers who want to prove themselves. Armadillo played his arse off...injured and all. And their defense has played well for the most part this season (oh here comes dtg running in here with those two 400 yard games).

Bradford played smart and played well against our defense, in our stadium.

They are still an inconsistent team that are trying to get their sh1t together...we were there a few years back. We upset other teams a few times as well when we were on our game.

but yes they are a team we should beat, especially at home....but at least we are getting to see how teams are going to be game planning against us, we have the rest of the season to tie up some loose ends before playoff time.

giving credit to the other team-- a novel concept, but universally rejected when analyzing alex smith's performances, so why should we start now?
Originally posted by hofer36:
giving credit to the other team-- a novel concept, but universally rejected when analyzing alex smith's performances, so why should we start now?

I gave credit to the Vikings.....some just said they played their SuperBowl, but they played to their current potential.

and how do you not give credit to the Giants for their performance?

actually its funny, most didn't want to give them credit and say it had to do with Alex's finger or just us having a bad game... I made a BIG deal about that loss.