LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:
Originally posted by Ajanke:
I def wanted to play the bears at them full strength but after a f**king tie we need a win badly.

For sure, especially since the Seahawks are lurking with 6 wins also.

This, they have a bye and then at Miami where we have Chicago and at New Orleans. I will take a win no matter what the circumstances are. Doesn't matter that we have 2 less losses and the tie breaker because all they would need to do is finish with one more win obviously.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Hopefully Alex is good to go by Monday night. I know Cutler's concussion was supposedly a lot worse and there's a good chance he may sit out Monday night.

I think we can still beat Chicago with Kap in there and Cutler starting.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Hopefully Alex is good to go by Monday night. I know Cutler's concussion was supposedly a lot worse and there's a good chance he may sit out Monday night.

have you watched Chicago this year
Originally posted by jreff22:

Ya, their offense sucks, with or without Cutler.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Forte is pretty damn good....and its not like we are stopping running backs

We are 7th in the league against the run.

Forte is 15th in the league with 72 yards a game. If people think our offense sucks at times, the Bears is 10 times worse.

Now their D is playing ridiculous. So that will level the playing field.
[ Edited by SportsFan on Nov 12, 2012 at 10:53 PM ]

We are 7th in the league against the run.

Forte is 15th in the league with 72 yards a game. If people think our offense sucks at times, the Bears is 10 times worse.

Now their D is playing ridiculous. So that will level the playing field.

With a rookie potentially at QB the field is not level.
Winner takes temp control of #2 in the NFC, this game is bigger than people think down the stretch, even bigger seeing that both teams more or less gained nothing in week 10 to help themselves much.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Nov 12, 2012 at 11:11 PM ]
Chicago wont score....Campbell is another Matt Cassey..they are terrible....and kaep will have 150 rushing yards.... And 3 rushing tds .....somebody tell him he is the QB
Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Winner takes temp control of #2 in the NFC, this game is bigger than people think down the stretch, even bigger seeing that both teams more or less gained nothing in week 10 to help themselves much.

Huge game!

I hate huge games on MNF!

Wait a minute, i love them!

I dont know !! aAHH

we gon' get raped.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
we gon' get raped.

I think it'll be a close game, but fully expect C. Rogers to get thoroughly raped by B. Marshall. Mismatch of the game.
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:
we gon' get raped.

I think it'll be a close game, but fully expect C. Rogers to get thoroughly raped by B. Marshall. Mismatch of the game.

marshalls on my fantasy team dude, hes been putting up insane numbers all year long. carlos is toast, theyre definitely gonna have to have a safety over him at all times. hes fast, hes big and he knows hes badass. while were on offense (i dont think smith starts btw) kaep is gonna have to be patient and go through his progressions. he was too focused on the first option last game and just took off running after staring down the first option on pretty much every play. i think kaep can do it and the bears wont be blitzing us like crazy with kaep in there, dudes got a cannon so they have to keep people in coverage unless they wanna get roasted by an unknown. i think kaep can take them and even if cutler starts and smith doesnt we still have the advantage. our defense is awesome, Gore is damn near unstoppable this year and they have to account for kaeps wheels and strong arm. we have plenty of tools to keep them unbalanced, this kind of game should favor the niners if we actually come to play this week. being that we usually play up to our opponents i think we can beat the snot out of these a*****es on monday. Niners!!!
we gon' get raped.

Naw, we're not playing the Steelers this year.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Bears don't have the Cruz-Welker-Amendola type reciever.

No they have Marshall, who is better than all 3 of those guys.
Share 49ersWebzone