There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

disturbing play in the cardinals game

Hey! Shouldn't this thread be jacked up with a bunch of pics of hot chicks, and sluts?
[ Edited by GolittaCamper on Nov 2, 2012 at 7:21 AM ]
Dudes...look at the OP's recent forum activity.

This is Brandon Jacobs whining as always! :)
Originally posted by sachie23:

Watch this bum dink and dunk his way down the field. Only like, 1or 2 passes down field

Have the best receiver in the game and he's throwing 5 yard quick out and 10yds crossing routes Watch Bill Walsh pacing the sideline going out of his mind with impatient.

LOL at the Bengals trying to fake injury to slow down Joe momentum and his surgeon like carving.
Originally posted by fastforward:
Didn't Harbaugh say that it was a broken play, and gave credit to Smith and Crabtree for finding a way to score?

this...

end of thread....
Bill Walsh called plays like that all the time, really don't get what you're worried about. I played football for 5 years and we had plays like this that were successful as well. Just because they don't run in the endzone doesn't mean it's a bad play as obviously this was not either.

Enjoy the win, enough with the negative Nancy nitpicking.

Go Niners!
Originally posted by Hitman49:
this...

end of thread....

Yes it was sir.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Im sure other posters have said it but its already been said by media, AS, and Crabs that Crabs saw something funny about the covrage, broke off his route and waited for AS to hit him in the flat.

Crabs figured he could be the defenders in a 10 yard race then bother going into the end zone with his route. Fine by me.
WCO requires WRs to block for each other so short passes can become long YAC. This might have been a designed play to either set a pick to open up a receiver or have one get lost in traffic...whatever the intent--it worked.
=)
Originally posted by sfout:
Im sure other posters have said it but its already been said by media, AS, and Crabs that Crabs saw something funny about the covrage, broke off his route and waited for AS to hit him in the flat.

Crabs figured he could be the defenders in a 10 yard race then bother going into the end zone with his route. Fine by me.

OK, now I'm pissed. Crabtree freelancing

Originally posted by MrTruth:
You know what the 49ers problem at offense is? It's not AS like most people think... The problem is they don't have a Victor Cruz.
Instead they have a overpaid crabtree who is supposedly be a #1 WR... but he lacks speed...

so im guessing 31 other teams have the same problem.
I swear man, some peeps are just never ever satisfied with anything.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by sfout:

OK, now I'm pissed. Crabtree freelancing

lol hey I want our WRs to force the issue like that, make plays on their own.
Totally agree with the OP. The Niners need to start taking shots in the end zone and past the first down mark. Practice makes perfect, and it needs to be executed in games.

The OP said nothing wrong, to go far in January, end zone plays will need to be exectued.