There are 160 users in the forums

Jacobs Tweet

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i dont even see any of these tweets
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Jacobs doesnt feel that way because he feels like he isnt really part of the team. You think that he wouldnt be thinking "team team team" if he was getting 5 or so carries a game, which were helping us win?

Its hard to convince someone to believe the team is like a family when you arent really part of the team.

personally, i feel like he's the only one not buying in.

First of all, do you know how other practice squaders think about their situations? Or is it just because those other guys havent been outspoken?

Secondly, IF you are correct in saying he is the only one not buying in, how can you blame the guy? He is an NFL vet that hasnt been given a single second of playing time. I dont see how you can compare his situation to our other practice squaders, because their situations are vastly different.

First of all, he isn't on the PS and he draws an NFL paycheck.

Practice squad players get paid too dude.

And ok, yes if you want to argue about my word choice and not the message of what I said, fine. Thats your call. But Jacobs is basically a glorified practice squader at this point.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Brandon Jacobs: I never said any of that people should stop assuming things.
Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 14:43:33

He's now seeing how many people are tweeting at him for this now.. hes obviously gonna back off and start denying things.

He can deny all he wants..but unless he starts deleting stuff it is up for the world to see right now. I really don't get it because a month ago he said he was going to cancell his twitter for the season so that he didn't get into trouble.

I don't see how this doesn't get back to the team.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Jacobs doesnt feel that way because he feels like he isnt really part of the team. You think that he wouldnt be thinking "team team team" if he was getting 5 or so carries a game, which were helping us win?

Its hard to convince someone to believe the team is like a family when you arent really part of the team.

First of all, do you know how other practice squaders think about their situations? Or is it just because those other guys havent been outspoken?

Secondly, IF you are correct in saying he is the only one not buying in, how can you blame the guy? He is an NFL vet that hasnt been given a single second of playing time. I dont see how you can compare his situation to our other practice squaders, because their situations are vastly different.

And ok, yes if you want to argue about my word choice and not the message of what I said, fine. Thats your call. But Jacobs is basically a glorified practice squader at this point.

No, if he was on the PS he would be free to go to another team. and PS squad players make like 200K, Jacobs is making over a million.
send his tweets to Jed York
Originally posted by 49erfaithful49:
i dont even see any of these tweets

http://twitter.com/WorkeyWorkey/status/264030162922901505
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Brandon Jacobs: I never said any of that people should stop assuming things.
Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 14:43:33

He's now seeing how many people are tweeting at him for this now.. hes obviously gonna back off and start denying things.

Did he delete his tweets and is now denying it? Low-class, liar, and a coward. I hope someone screencapped that s**t and sent it to one of the Matt's. This fool needs to be gone before he becomes a larger distraction.

i linked to them

also took a screen shot

f**k this dude lol
LOL he deleted all the tweets.

No, if he was on the PS he would be free to go to another team. and PS squad players make like 200K, Jacobs is making over a million.

Once again, you are focussing on a tiny issue and not the big picture.
The tweets are still there

as a vet he should have some resemblance of leadership though, he shouldn't be tweeting about how he wants to leave.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He just wants to play but this tweeting is very unprofessional but I'm not surprised knowing his history.
send this to jed and other writers to have this punk out this team
I sent to Matt B.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I can see them on the link RM posted but not on Brandon Jacobs' twitter page. I don't really understand Twitter, but why can't I see them on his page?

You can see them on the zone's link to player twitters.
Share 49ersWebzone