LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

Jacobs Tweet

Shop Find 49ers gear online
f**k him. Dont cut him. Just lock him up in the weight room and out of the film study room and practices. He can rot if any of this is true.
Who's the a**hole trying to instigate? We have enough problems without stupid 49er fans trying to make Jacobs feel entitled to playing time.
Joe Szymansky ‏@Joe_Szymansky
@gatorboy45 dude come back to the gmen next year

Brandon Jacobs ‏@gatorboy45
@Joe_Szymansky I wish it was that easy.

Thats trife s**t to be putting this on twitter.
Done rooting for this fool.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Disagree. The team Harbaugh built is all "Team Team Team"
The players all believe that this team is like a family.

Clearly Jacobs doesnt feel that way

How would you feel if you came in from a BETTER company, busted your butt off working for "The Team The Team The Team", and everybody but you was getting rewarded for their works? I swear sports fans are so insensitive it's pathetic.
Cut his worthless ass.
This is all Smiths fault....

On a serious note, I understand where Jacobs is coming from. Dude is in the twilight of his career. He left the Gmen because he wanted to play. Instead, he's not even active on game day. What is the market for a 31 (?) year old running back next year? Its probably not that hot. One year in the NFL is like dog years. I'd be pissed too.

With that said:

I'm a Niner first. Cut him. Dude is clearly a cancer at this point and I dont trust him. Even if Gore breaks down, we have hunter and LMJ. Keeping him around seems to be doing more harm than good. I dont know what the heck Harbaugh is thinking some times.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Nov 1, 2012 at 4:43 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
This is all Smiths fault....

agreed

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Cut his worthless ass.

That's what he wants. And then he can go to the Giants.
Cut his worthless ass.

This
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Joe Szymansky ‏@Joe_Szymansky
@gatorboy45 dude come back to the gmen next year

Brandon Jacobs ‏@gatorboy45
@Joe_Szymansky I wish it was that easy.

Thats trife s**t to be putting this on twitter.
Done rooting for this fool.

this cork sucker really is a douche.

Originally posted by Muggins:
Cut his worthless ass.

That's what he wants. And then he can go to the Giants.

good. Rather have him there than on our team.
Cant play with em, cant coach with em, cant do it
Originally posted by SmileyJetson:

How would you feel if you came in from a BETTER company, busted your butt off working for "The Team The Team The Team", and everybody but you was getting rewarded for their works? I swear sports fans are so insensitive it's pathetic.

He knew what he was walking into. 3 backs on the team and cartwright had signed a little earlier as well. It's fustrating...but players are supposed to be professional. tow the company line and when your contract is done, run for something better if you can get it....at least he won't be hurt.
Originally posted by Jakemall:

He knew what he was walking into. 3 backs on the team and cartwright had signed a little earlier as well. It's fustrating...but players are supposed to be professional. tow the company line and when your contract is done, run for something better if you can get it....at least he won't be hurt.

and hes a millionaire with 2 rings..
Hes a baby crying about this over twitter
fuk dat nigha
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Jakemall:

this

he has the right to be upset but dont air it in public like this. totally unprofessional.

As a business owner if I had an employee who was complaining like this publicly I would get rid of him.
Share 49ersWebzone