There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jacobs Tweet

Originally posted by Muggins:
You know, I was thinking.. maybe this is part of Harbaugh's plan for Jacobs. Let him get nice n pissed off for a long time, let him build that rage and then start busting him out late in the season and into the playoffs. He'll be fresh as hell while other teams are somewhat beaten up.

I hope that's what it is.

As far as Harbaugh planning to get him pissed off, don't know. But as far as saving him for the latter part of the season, that's very possible and probably the most likely scenario.
Has he tweeted any dumba** things today?
Originally posted by susweel:
the back ups are getting restless.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i don't understand why they signed brandon jacobs

And then draft James.
Pro sports teams need an advisor to edit and/or question the players' tweets. Outside of the stupid comments, the grammar is super poor. Im embarrassed for them when i read them. The teams have to cringe as well. Would be an awesome job.

York - give me a ring if interested.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
stop tweeting you effing dumbass

Haha too true. Social media in the hands of irresponsible people can be dangerous.

Put the phone down and walk away BJ.
#STFUJACOBS lets get that trending
[ Edited by schmons on Nov 17, 2012 at 6:52 PM ]
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
The name Brandon Jacobs doesnt mean an automatic roster spot........How about earning a spot on the field....

how about giving him a shot on the field.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
The name Brandon Jacobs doesnt mean an automatic roster spot........How about earning a spot on the field....

Since none of us have the privilege of sitting in on practice I'll give our coaching staff the benefit of the doubt that he hasn't proven himself valuable on game days.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

and sit Hunter? Gore? How about hell f**king no.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home