There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What to do with Colin Kaepernick???

What to do with Colin Kaepernick???

Originally posted by cciowa:
aside from how your penis points, where is the proof of this that you speak of? just a penis hunch?

Penis points? Pun intended?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Ooops.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 7, 2012 at 7:52 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
yes he deserves to start and he is the future of the team cuz some guys on the internet thinks and hopes he has the "it" factor. i am not sure if this is comical or sad

Kaep will deserve to start if/when he wins the job. As far as him being the future, that is not as far fetched as some believe. They did trade up to get him, hand picked by harbaalke, he has been working with the quarterback whisperer and learning from a good qb. The only thing that is sad and comical is the tunnel vision that some posters possess on the zone. If history tells you anything even great qbs are replaced, so good qbs are that much more vulnerable to being replaced.
the only reason they traded up to get him cuz at the time they did not know what they had with alex. if he wins the job is the key. some posters do have tunnel vision here,, they think it is a foredrawn conclusion that ck will be the starter and should be the starter once the contract of smith is up. speculation. some are either unable or unwilling to consider the possibility that alex plays at such a high level thus making ck tradeable or cutable. the fringe element of the tunnell vision zone still cling to the belief ck should be the starter right now. that is comical /and/or sad
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
Originally posted by MrTruth:
I just like what I've seen the little time he has played pre-season/regular season, I think the kid has the IT factor (just a gut feeling).

He has IT, that's why he's still on the bench in his 2nd year while according to you AS is a below average QB.

Troll harder.
yes he deserves to start and he is the future of the team cuz some guys on the internet thinks and hopes he has the "it" factor. i am not sure if this is comical or sad

I'm sorry cciowa I don't believe your posts have the "it" factor. I think we need to replace you.
you are not the only one who says that its a long line I am sure you can not replace me unless you have a better option,, kind of like alex
hopefully they run some wildkap this game. I love watching the kid play.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
they seemed to have went away from that. maybe he can get some quality time in if we have control of the game in the second half. ?
they seemed to have went away from that. maybe he can get some quality time in if we have control of the game in the second half. ?

it was just one game, I know JH likes to keep the defense on its heels.

it was just one game, I know JH likes to keep the defense on its heels.

I think we go away from it. Even the smallest Kaep sighting on the field is going to bring out the "Harbaugh isn't confident in Alex" mess. Then Alex will have another set of bad games because he over thinks everything.
yup its basically gone, unless we are getting thrashed. I think alot of us on both sides are fine with that.

Until the offense shows true consistency, leave Alex out there 100% of the time....either 100% Alex or 100% Colin.

but I can see that after we get some consistency going from week to week, then they might throw it out there just to remind future opponents we might bring it out at anytime. *trollface*
[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 7, 2012 at 10:54 AM ]

More like a KapGun.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

More like a KapGun.
That sounds even better !
the only reason they traded up to get him cuz at the time they did not know what they had with alex. if he wins the job is the key. some posters do have tunnel vision here,, they think it is a foredrawn conclusion that ck will be the starter and should be the starter once the contract of smith is up. speculation. some are either unable or unwilling to consider the possibility that alex plays at such a high level thus making ck tradeable or cutable. the fringe element of the tunnell vision zone still cling to the belief ck should be the starter right now. that is comical /and/or sad

The only reason? That is doubtful, I think his talent and him still being there at that slot may have had a little to do with it. Also new coaches, usually go after there own qbs, eg: Nolan/Smith.... I agree no need to start Kaep right now, Alex has a good thing going. Hopefully for him and us fans he can keep it going and keep improving his game some more.

The only reason? That is doubtful, I think his talent and him still being there at that slot may have had a little to do with it. Also new coaches, usually go after there own qbs, eg: Nolan/Smith.... I agree no need to start Kaep right now, Alex has a good thing going. Hopefully for him and us fans he can keep it going and keep improving his game some more.

In the meantime, CK learning and improving as well. He should be ready to go in case of injury, and then challenge for the starting spot next season.

In the meantime, CK learning and improving as well. He should be ready to go in case of injury, and then challenge for the starting spot next season.

Agreed. Although some don't believe he has the capacity to learn and improve as well. He's just a dumb kid with a rocket arm and speed(aka plaground qb), that's why harbaugh and baalke traded up to draft him(Al Davis moment).

Agreed. Although some don't believe he has the capacity to learn and improve as well. He's just a dumb kid with a rocket arm and speed(aka plaground qb), that's why harbaugh and baalke traded up to draft him(Al Davis moment).

Am I imagining things, I thought I read somewhere the 49ers war room burst out in cheers when the Bengals drafted Dalton instead of Kaepernick. Yet I've seen multiple posters say that they clearly wanted Dalton.