LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

The team is off until next Tuesday, Good idea?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

The team is off until next Tuesday, Good idea?

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 49ers are off until next Tuesday. That's a lot of free time. Ray McDonald: "We're all dedicated. Nobody wants to be guy who lets team down."
FDT
IIRC, they had a similar layoff on the Bye week last year.

I'm sure many of the players who live locally will stick around the facilities like they always seem to do. The key is the coaching staff prepping for the Rams. Not worried about the players as much.
i doubt they are off that long. they will still have to come in for weight training and the training staff. just no practice.

similar to the "see you on wed stuff"
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
i doubt they are off that long. they will still have to come in for weight training and the training staff. just no practice.

similar to the "see you on wed stuff"

yeah, those guys cant sit for a week. They will be in for light workouts and studying film or doing both on their own. It's not like they will sit on the coach eating for a week. I am fine with it. Come in and prepare for Rams, maybe have the coaches work on the saints game plan a bit as well during the week off.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 30, 2012 at 12:32 PM ]
Someone better keep a close eye on Aldon.
Dont they do this every bye week ?
Originally posted by saj4423:
Someone better keep a close eye on Aldon.

Someone put up an article that says he is playing COD online like 2-3 hours a night. He says a lot of the team plays it as well. Hopefully he it keeps him out of trouble.
bet Alex is in the facility tomorrow morning
Originally posted by jreff22:

doubt it, he needs to rest his arm

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by jreff22:

doubt it, he needs to rest his arm

I think the oline & the starting defense should be off but A.smith, the WRs' & the 2nd string and down should still be practicing.
It is good to be healthy going into the second half of the season
These guys need the rest, this isn't baseball.

These guys probably have all kinds of minor dings and bruises.
The halfway point is a great time to have a bye week!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
EAD
Share 49ersWebzone