There are 291 users in the forums

The team is off until next Tuesday, Good idea?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

The team is off until next Tuesday, Good idea?

Originally posted by saj4423:
Someone better keep a close eye on Aldon.

YEP!

That's (off field issues) is my only concern.

I'm not sure, but I think the new player agreement says they have to have at least the first week off during a bye. Since we played monday night, makes since they'd get an extra day.
That's why it's a bye week...time to heal up and get ready for the 2nd half of the season. Gore can definitely use the time to heal his ribs. I'm sure most of the full timers can use the time to heal an assortment of nagging injuries, bumps & bruises. It'll give Coach some time to spend with his newest son. They all need a break.
The off days are mandated by the CBA. Team has no say.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by jreff22:
bet Alex is in the facility tomorrow morning

doubt it, he needs to rest his arm

LOL
Originally posted by kingairta:

4 days are mandated by the CBA. The coaches gave them an extra 3 days
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by kingairta:

4 days are mandated by the CBA. The coaches gave them an extra 3 days
it was a fun bet they did with the players and i am ok with that,, besides we know that alot of the guys will stick around and probably come in and work out every day,, we have had a tough scedule and a tough grind with the most important part of the year coming up,, gotta get mentally and physicall recharged,, coaches to and turkeys to
It's a good idea. They need the rest and earned it.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
It isn't as if they can't come in with other players and workout and play catch and stuff.
Originally posted by saj4423:
Someone better keep a close eye on Aldon.
I'm telling you. I ran into him D.Walker and Dixon in San Jose last weekend and all 3 have been drinking especially Aldon. They came in separate cars but what caught my attention was they were driving what we call "Throw Away" vehicles so they wouldn't draw suspicion from the Highway Patrol.
[ Edited by JustaFan45 on Oct 31, 2012 at 8:39 AM ]
We are playing the Rams, take off the whole two weeks and just use the Arizona game plan. Win

I guess not if the rumors are true
Share 49ersWebzone