LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by THEB:
No. we win because we have 12.5 wins, not because we have less losses.

Dude, we're pretty much saying the same thing.
Gore saved us today. Would've lost if it weren't for him carrying us in the 4th quarter
He also won us the Seahawks game.
Gore is the MVP of our team so far imo
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Nov 11, 2012 at 6:48 PM ]
Originally posted by BayArea:
... yeah and if Akers makes the field goal we win. If the defense shuts them out we win. If Ginn runs back two kickoffs for touchdowns we win.. Shoulda coulda woulda... no way you can pin it on Keap of all people.

When my 15 year old brother could have made that pass, yeah i think we blame it on him.

Right I bet your bro could have made the pass..... no doubt. Forget that Keap actually performed well despite the fact that he went into the game expecting to hold a clipboard though 4 quarters. Still he kept us in it and you want to pin it on him? Also overlook the fact that our defense allowed them to run over us like a treadmill yet still somehow the game was in reach.
... yeah and if Akers makes the field goal we win. If the defense shuts them out we win. If Ginn runs back two kickoffs for touchdowns we win.. Shoulda coulda woulda... no way you can pin it on Keap of all people.

When my 15 year old brother could have made that pass, yeah i think we blame it on him.

Right I bet your bro could have made the pass..... no doubt. Forget that Keap actually performed well despite the fact that he went into the game expecting to hold a clipboard though 4 quarters. Still he kept us in it and you want to pin it on him? Also overlook the fact that our defense allowed them to run over us like a treadmill yet still somehow the game was in reach.

I wouldn't blame the loss on Kaepernick but I still think if Alex played the whole game we win
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Oh stop it. Kap didnt lose the game. He played pretty good and Smith was 7-8 with a TD before the injury. Play calling and D lost it.

Thank you! 143 QBR if it matters, on 7/8 passing for 9 Yard average. CK was 11/17 and QBR of 84. Not bad for being thrown into the game ill prepared! On the other hand Bradford had a QBR of 104 and Hakker was 118 .
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Gore saved us today. Would've lost if it weren't for him carrying us in the 4th quarter
He also won us the Seahawks game.
Gore is the MVP of our team so far imo

No question about it. Gore is the man this season. Having the best season of his career.
Oh stop it. Kap didnt lose the game. He played pretty good and Smith was 7-8 with a TD before the injury. Play calling and D lost it.

our special teams was pretty awful too
It's a f**king joke when the punter Hakker has the best QBR in the game

Whatever you just said, lets sign his little brother. We could pay him in nudy mags and Doritos. Upgrade the QBs and save big on the salary cap.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Thank you! 143 QBR if it matters, on 7/8 passing for 9 Yard average. CK was 11/17 and QBR of 84. Not bad for being thrown into the game ill prepared! On the other hand Bradford had a QBR of 104 and Hakker was 118 .

The highest QBR doesn't get you the win. It's all about points.

Originally posted by strickac:

What are you even saying? I don't even understand your point?

What are you even saying? I don't even understand your point?

He has none.

Uhhh yea no s**t..... the highest QBR gets you the tie... this is common knowledge.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
This is not a Super Bowl defense, our secondary is overrated IMO, especially Rogers who I'm most pissed about.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
This is not a Super Bowl defense, our secondary is overrated IMO, especially Rogers who I'm most pissed about.

We ranked really high against the pass coming into this game.
Share 49ersWebzone