LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by strickac:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Oh stop it. Kap didnt lose the game. He played pretty good and Smith was 7-8 with a TD before the injury. Play calling and D lost it.

Thank you! 143 QBR if it matters, on 7/8 passing for 9 Yard average. CK was 11/17 and QBR of 84. Not bad for being thrown into the game ill prepared! On the other hand Bradford had a QBR of 104 and Hakker was 118 .

The highest QBR doesn't get you the win. It's all about points.

What are you even saying? I don't even understand your point?

The point is that Alex always has a high rating and QBR, but who cares? It means nothing. People act like he's an elite QB in the league. That's a huge misconception. He's a conservative QB and those measures favor the conservative guy.

Fans need to get over Alex. He's developed into a good QB, but he'll never be special or dominate. Our backup played very well and some Alex supporters are trying to blame him for this game.

Does the QBR account for 60+ rushing yards and a rushing TD? Just saying, it bothers me when people start throwing out blanket numbers.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Gore saved us today. Would've lost if it weren't for him carrying us in the 4th quarter
He also won us the Seahawks game.
Gore is the MVP of our team so far imo

I don't even want to know what our record would be without him. Without a doubt he's the MVP (along with Lee). But to be honest, I think the Niners use him way too much and too soon. Have to keep him healthy towards the end of the season and playoffs.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Oh stop it. Kap didnt lose the game. He played pretty good and Smith was 7-8 with a TD before the injury. Play calling and D lost it.

Thank you! 143 QBR if it matters, on 7/8 passing for 9 Yard average. CK was 11/17 and QBR of 84. Not bad for being thrown into the game ill prepared! On the other hand Bradford had a QBR of 104 and Hakker was 118 .

He has none.

Thanks for contributing

The point is that Alex always has a high rating and QBR, but who cares? It means nothing. People act like he's an elite QB in the league. That's a huge misconception. He's a conservative QB and those measures favor the conservative guy.

Fans need to get over Alex. He's developed into a good QB, but he'll never be special or dominate. Our backup played very well and some Alex supporters are trying to blame him for this game.

Does the QBR account for 60+ rushing yards and a rushing TD? Just saying, it bothers me when people start throwing out blanket numbers.

Dude I'm not in any way blaming Kaep for anything, but you can't deny his inexperience really showed on many occasions.
If our defense shows up next week, we'll beat Chicago

After watching this game, when he played two series, that's what you took from this game? Lol. Watch the game bro, not history. Your posting is all over the map, you haven't produced consecutive posts that people can follow. The QBs, both of them, didnt lose the game.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
This is not a Super Bowl defense, our secondary is overrated IMO, especially Rogers who I'm most pissed about.

The fact that our defensive line couldn't get any pressure on the QB at all troubles me more. Our secondary was not present to say the least but jesus.. no pass rush, missed tackles allowing huge running plays, along with blown coverage in the secondary... it is a miracle we held them to only 24. Not to nit pick but our special teams looked out of it as well missing sure tackles. It was a lot to take in but damn what a game to point out many weaknesses. Hopefully just rusty.
This is not a Super Bowl defense, our secondary is overrated IMO, especially Rogers who I'm most pissed about.

Rogers really struggles against the quick receivers like Cruz and Amendola
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Dude I'm not in any way blaming Kaep for anything, but you can't deny his inexperience really showed on many occasions.

Definitely, especially in the first half. I'm pleased with how he played in the 2nd half though. With some practice reps, he could be good. He looked good once he settled down. With a full offseason, I would be comfortable with him under center.

After watching this game, when he played two series, that's what you took from this game? Lol. Watch the game bro, not history. Your posting is all over the map, you haven't produced consecutive posts that people can follow. The QBs, both of them, didnt lose the game.

You're right, the QBs didn't lose this for us. Earlier posts suggested that Kaep did.

Akers should have buried that field goal! The defense, on the other hand, played poorly. They've really been up and down this year.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

Rogers really struggles against the quick receivers like Cruz and Amendola

This was the most troubling thing to me. We can't stop the slot and our rushing defense isn't where it was last year.
You are delusional
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Akers..and the PLAYCALLING BY ROMAN COST US THE GAME
Originally posted by dmax:
Akers..and the PLAYCALLING BY ROMAN COST US THE GAME

Heard many say KW was not the reason we lost the NFCCG.....wonder how they feel today
Share 49ersWebzone