LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

*Fill in the blank!* "If we lose to Arizona Cardinals, ___________

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Sad thing is if we win we already know the reaction. Same as always a bunch of whining crybabies. Horrible fans, thus why I only come on to see any breaki.g new
anymore. I'm a fan of many other teams, some horrible, and our fanbase is horrible. I'm sorry bit its true.

Tell me about it. Didn't we win last week and these same cats are saying the same thing after a WIN.
Sad thing is if we win we already know the reaction. Same as always a bunch of whining crybabies. Horrible fans, thus why I only come on to see any breaki.g new
anymore. I'm a fan of many other teams, some horrible, and our fanbase is horrible compared to my other teams.. keep balling though babies..... I'm sorry but its true.

Can't judge the entire 49er fan base just on the webzone. It's a different breed of animal here.
the Vikings are the best team in the NFL
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
anymore. I'm a fan of many other teams, some horrible, and our fanbase is horrible compared to my other teams.. keep balling though babies..... I'm sorry but its true.

so you're whining about whining fans, lol

okay
  • Jiks
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Can't judge the entire 49er fan base just on the webzone. It's a different breed of animal here.

I dislike the association with them. I know we have A LOT of great fans, but these blanks really put a damper on things. We should be celebrating, but nope they cry. A 5-2 team and they are crying. It's unfair and hate I'm associated with such crap.
We will trade Alex and Kaepernick for Tebow
  • Jiks
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:

okay

I don't constantly cry every post. Good try though. Boo hoo I'm sad whah cry...p. Welp off to work. Have fun being negative.

I dislike the association with them. I know we have A LOT of great fans, but these blanks really put a damper on things. We should be celebrating, but nope they cry. A 5-2 team and they are crying. It's unfair and hate I'm associated with such crap.

Don't say the bolded! Don't you go letting that crap influence your joy of our successes. No.

Keep on enjoying. You have some good fans on here as well that will enjoy our success with you.
The Alex Smith thread will grow to such enormous size it will takeover the Internet and eventually it will control the whole world. The only way to appease it from killing us all is to provide it over the top complaints about Alex Smith and then provide over the top rebuttals to counter these complaints. We will forever be slaves to it's will..

Skynet?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:

okay

I don't constantly cry every post. Good try though. Boo hoo I'm sad whah cry...p. Welp off to work. Have fun being negative.

haha crying about crying.

49ers will rank 31 in the league and everyone will say the niners are not a good team
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
The Alex Smith thread will grow to such enormous size it will takeover the Internet and eventually it will control the whole world. The only way to appease it from killing us all is to provide it over the top complaints about Alex Smith and then provide over the top rebuttals to counter these complaints. We will forever be slaves to it's will..

Skynet?

That makes total sense....Cyberdyne Systems is located at 4948 Centennial Boulevard Santa Clara, CA
The only way the niners lose to the Cardinals is if the niners beat themselves.

Fitz beat us a number of times but that was with Warner. ...at that. Skelton is ok but no Warner.

Carlos will get safety help and all will be well. I want to say that Tarrell can handle Fitz, but it looks like Carlos got it.

AZ 's defense is ok but not on our level.

Other than that, plus the homefield, I still see us on top. Running the ball is always the way to batter these turkeys.
... you should be punched in the face for having created this thread.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
We will trade Alex and Kaepernick for Tebow

Tebow is a playoff winning QB
Share 49ersWebzone