LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

*Fill in the blank!* "If we lose to Arizona Cardinals, ___________

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"...My expectations of a championship team this year are severed. The team is not ready because it is lacking focus, determination to win every phase of the game, and a killer instinct to beat opponents we should beat."

Please keep open mods. I want to see where the fan base is on expectations with our first division game away from SF with an opponent we should have no trouble winning against
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Kap will start
Originally posted by fly15:
Kap will start

pretty much
I think all three of us are on the same page.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
YALL ARE TRIPPIN'

KAEP AINT READY
we should trade for tebow
fans will cry... a lot.. and Alex will still start the following weeks.. and fans will cry some more..
Originally posted by Garcia:
YALL ARE TRIPPIN'

KAEP AINT READY

Did not say he was. But the expectations are too high to lose to inferior opponents. For the record, I believe we win, but not in a convincing way; as we should.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

Please keep open mods. I want to see where the fan base is on expectations with our first division game away from SF with an opponent we should have no trouble winning against

That depends on the direction it takes.

For me it won't be the end of the world, or the season. I don't view it as a must-win . It's a game I really, really want to win, but some you lose.

Fill in the blank? "The webzone goes into meltdown!"
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
YALL ARE TRIPPIN'

KAEP AINT READY

"FILL IN THE BLANK"

SanDiego49er will make a thread about how we'll miss the playoffs despite us losing to John Skelton and the Tards last year when we ended up 14-4
We will be 5-3
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
We will be 5-3

Errmahgerd!!! Werr ghun loorse!!!!
"Niner Talk will implode, and overreact once whistle blows"
Share 49ersWebzone