LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

*Fill in the blank!* "If we lose to Arizona Cardinals, ___________

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
According to some we lose when we win. So what do you expect?

This thread should be titled "Should Kap start if we lose in Arizona?". Because that's the true intention of this thread.

If we lose I expect this

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
We pick ourselves up, dust ourselves oof and get ready for the next game.

If we win I expect we move on with humble hearts

Now what expect from the webzone whether we win or lose is a s**t ton of nitpicking and calling for new starters and other players heads. The webzone is like the Rolling Stones it cant get no satisfaction.

This thread should be titled "Should Kap start if we lose in Arizona?". Because that's the true intention of this thread.
Sorry. The title I didnt understand at first.

To you it could be about one guy. To me its about the team the team THE TEAM.

And you dont know my intentions because you dont know me enough on this board to make such an ass out of yourself.

I think we're going to win actually, since I have to state it again for you. Try reading between the lines a little bit more to understand where Im coming from since you look so shallow in your assumptions.
[ Edited by SFL49ER on Oct 24, 2012 at 7:15 PM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
If the cardinals get more than 3 points Ninertalk will be convinced our defense sucks.
Originally posted by Chief:
If the cardinals get more than 3 points Ninertalk will be convinced our defense sucks.

ive never heard of any other teams fans who sound like they need to go on suicide watch after a win not being good enough.

And in the slight situation we lose or the win is not satisfying enough Ill leave this here for good measure
1-800-273-8255 - National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Oct 24, 2012 at 7:28 PM ]
Originally posted by Chief:

agree
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

Sorry. The title I didnt understand at first.

To you it could be about one guy. To me its about the team the team THE TEAM.

And you dont know my intentions because you dont know me enough on this board to make such an ass out of yourself.

I think we're going to win actually, since I have to state it again for you. Try reading between the lines a little bit more to understand where Im coming from since you look so shallow in your assumptions.

To you I look shallow, like I give a fudge.
give a fudge
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
give a fudge

Actually I do.

Here you go Adam Philips

BTW your 2nd post in this thread was about "1 person".

"I think all three of us are on the same page."
[ Edited by paperplanemedia on Oct 24, 2012 at 7:56 PM ]
Actually I do.

Here you go Adam Philips

LOL ive had to much to drink for fudge, but my second post was about one person?
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Actually I do.

Here you go Adam Philips

LOL ive had to much to drink for fudge, but my second post was about one person?

I'm talking to Adam Philips - SFL49ER

OK im going to go back to drinking away my sorrows, and laughing at people substituting acceptable words for f**k.
There will 20 alex smith threads over the next two weeks.

Check that, there will be 30+
Originally posted by Allx9er:
There will 20 alex smith threads over the next two weeks.

Check that, there will be 30+

Ill meet you in the middle and say 25
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Then we just lose to the Cards. If our team can take it one game at a time, then we as fans can too. Good/Great teams been losing all year to horrible teams. Not too mention maybe some are forgetting on any Given Sunday it's anyone's game. When you go into a game, especially now, talkin bout who we should and shouldnt beat your just driving yourself crazy. IT feels good knowing that we have a shot in every game now. There will be mishaps, will be misteps, and a few road blocks. But if we stay true to ourselves and what we are as a team then we can beat anyone in my opinion. Question is, if all phases are gonna show up on gameday. or 1 out of the 3 only. Being the phases are offense, defense, and special teams.

Go Niners

This^ I mean seriously the Tards beat the Pats. anything can happen any given sunday. I mean we are going to their house so they have wee bit better odds against us. but the tards are weak and are starting to show in their slide. I can't wait to watch us stomp them to the ground with Gore. cause once they stack the box to stop our run we got um right where we want um. Cause Smith can throw against a weak backfield easy if they pull to stop gore. My prediction we win 27-9 because domes make kicks to easy lol.
If we lose, wait for it...It will be because of crap QB play. 5-3 is NOT where we want to be... Nonchalantly picking yourself up to play the next game is BS to me. Let us not forget the Bears coming in and the late game with the Pats, Seattle away, etc..So I would ask, just how ugly a record would it take for some to say, well we lost the season and it went out of control?

Destroy the Cards, if you please..NINERS!!
Share 49ersWebzone