There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*Fill in the blank!* "If we lose to Arizona Cardinals, ___________

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
We will be 5-3

this.
and on pace to be 10-6
1st place in the division and playing 1 home playoff game vs probably GB as a wildcard

If its a win will be 6-2
on pace for 12-4
maybe #2 or 3 seed in the playoffs possible 1st round bye.
[ Edited by 99problems on Oct 24, 2012 at 2:03 PM ]
The Alex Smith thread will grow to such enormous size it will takeover the Internet and eventually it will control the whole world. The only way to appease it from killing us all is to provide it over the top complaints about Alex Smith and then provide over the top rebuttals to counter these complaints. We will forever be slaves to it's will..
then there will be 100 threads about alex smith being a bust, KAP being the answer. Probably a few threads on harbs and the coaching being terrible. Also probably some tweets from LMJ or Jacobs asking to play. Aldon might even get another DWI
  • fly15
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,225
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
The Alex Smith thread will grow to such enormous size it will takeover the Internet and eventually it will control the whole world. The only way to appease it from killing us all is to provide it over the top complaints about Alex Smith and then provide over the top rebuttals to counter these complaints. We will forever be slaves to it's will..

why the Alex Smith thread...?
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
The Alex Smith thread will grow to such enormous size it will takeover the Internet and eventually it will control the whole world. The only way to appease it from killing us all is to provide it over the top complaints about Alex Smith and then provide over the top rebuttals to counter these complaints. We will forever be slaves to it's will..

I laughed.
f**king Cards all talking trash this week, I want this game NOW!!!!
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
The Alex Smith thread will grow to such enormous size it will takeover the Internet and eventually it will control the whole world. The only way to appease it from killing us all is to provide it over the top complaints about Alex Smith and then provide over the top rebuttals to counter these complaints. We will forever be slaves to it's will..

why the Alex Smith thread...?
it's the center of the universe ..the womb of the internets
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,354
Fire Roman
, AS can't with with all these losers
If the Cards win then it means one or multiple of the following reasons:

  1. run-game was stuffed
  2. turnovers, fumbles, INT,..
  3. defense had major brain farts that lead to TD's for ARI
  4. ST gives up a couple of scores
  5. key dropped balls
  6. game plan was extremely terrible
  7. ARI just has THAT kind of day

I'm not putting one aspect in here because we don't rely on that to win games.
If we lose, I will be mad I spent money to go to the game.
Many of posters will be banned....

area49 will say we are moving to LA

and the world will continue to turn.
Originally posted by Joecool:
If the Cards win then it means one or multiple of the following reasons:

  1. run-game was stuffed
  2. turnovers, fumbles, INT,..
  3. defense had major brain farts that lead to TD's for ARI
  4. ST gives up a couple of scores
  5. key dropped balls
  6. game plan was extremely terrible
  7. ARI just has THAT kind of day

I'm not putting one aspect in here because we don't rely on that to win games.

I think you may have missed a couple factors that could end up being our downfall.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Many of posters will be banned....

area49 will say we are moving to LA

and the world will continue to turn.

if we lose...that might happen
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by fly15:
Kap will start

pretty much

he probably will start even if we win.