There are 180 users in the forums

quarterback controversy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
IMHO I think Kap could give us what Alex gives plus more because of his stronger and athleticism.
Originally posted by cutSmithNOW:
The game is different now, other than the 49ers, SeaChickens, Bears and Texans.... who runs the ball anymore? It's a pass first league.

When a team can have success doing things differently than other teams, it takes a while for the other teams to adjust... Despite the rules in favor of the pass...all the defenses are set up to stop passing attacks, not running attacks.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by qwestlove94:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
better defense + elite qb = win

better defense + mediocre qb = last years NFCG

Ya cause Eli did so great that game.
316 on 60 attempts

We all know our D dominated that game. 3 and out after 3 and out. Kyle Williams lost us that game not the offense

Kyle williams might have lost it,but the offense certainly did not win it

True...amazing considering how many of our starting WRs we had

well, (since u know what im gonna say) lets piggyback off of Dash's statement and ask who were the recivers and qb on the 2000 ravens SB team??? I already know the answer do you
[ Edited by qwestlove94 on Oct 22, 2012 at 1:54 PM ]
The game is different now, other than the 49ers, SeaChickens, Bears and Texans.... who runs the ball anymore? It's a pass first league.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/rushing
IMHO I think Kap could give us what Alex gives plus more because of his stronger and athleticism.

if by + more you mean + more INTS, I am in agreement.
We were 1/13 on 3rd Down against the Giants in the NFC CG, I guess the Smith backers will blame Kyle Williams for that as well? We beat the Giants with even a mediocre QB.

Then why doesnt the coaching staff start Colin?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

maybe because they aren't as smart as me.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

because Harbaugh is stupid. he knows nothing about football
we should start Kaepernick because he's tall, fast, and throws hard

lol

316 on 60 attempts

We all know our D dominated that game. 3 and out after 3 and out. Kyle Williams lost us that game not the offense

well, (since u know what im gonna say) lets piggyback off of Mclovins statement and ask who were the recivers and qb on the 2000 ravens SB team??? I already know the answer do you

the argument there is that it was a different set of rules.... double edged sword there. That is also the year that a QB with 1 more INTs than TDs won the superbowl. They did it on Lewis' back.
  • dj43

316 on 60 attempts

Gotta give the NYG defense their due. They shut down a lot of teams, and are doing it again this year. Eli gets a lot of pub but he isn't doing it by himself.
  • dj43
We were 1/13 on 3rd Down against the Giants in the NFC CG, I guess the Smith backers will blame Kyle Williams for that as well? We beat the Giants with even a mediocre QB.

You should attend some games in person and watch the receivers and DB...or subscribe to Rewind. There is a lot more to a ball game than just watching the ball.

Paging Mr Susweel, paging Mr Susweel

We have a Mr Baalke on the phone for you .....

316 on 60 attempts

well, (since u know what im gonna say) lets piggyback off of Mclovins statement and ask who were the recivers and qb on the 2000 ravens SB team??? I already know the answer do you

the argument there is that it was a different set of rules.... double edged sword there. That is also the year that a QB with 1 more INTs than TDs won the superbowl. They did it on Lewis' back.

Wow, i thought I was the one who was supposed to say the game was different?? Your point was we didnt have recievers,my point was, neither did they, and say what you want about Dilfer, but I bet they didnt go 1-13 on third down in the postseason at all
Share 49ersWebzone