LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 317 users in the forums

quarterback controversy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I know there are 2 sides to this debate and many angles. We all love the 49ers and feel passionately about the direction the team should go in. Lets just try to keep this civil and remember we are all 9er fans. Now to the debate. I think for a lot of us it feels like the team is at a crossroads. We have a long break before monday night football and a bye week coming. It seems like if a change is going to be made it will have to be done in these precious weeks. I think even if you are a smith fan you have to be disapointed in his production. I guess the biggest question is can we get more from kaep and still keep turnovers low? I think we can! We run most of the time anyway and kaep is more dynamic at that. We really need to be able to push the ball downfield in our playaction game. Gore and the running backs can only take us so far. Make the change now!
Dude, Oakland did a poll last night that got locked. There is no stinking controversy. Kaep is not ready, and hasn't proved that he is.
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
I know there are 2 sides to this debate and many angles. We all love the 49ers and feel passionately about the direction the team should go in. Lets just try to keep this civil and remember we are all 9er fans. Now to the debate. I think for a lot of us it feels like the team is at a crossroads. We have a long break before monday night football and a bye week coming. It seems like if a change is going to be made it will have to be done in these precious weeks. I think even if you are a smith fan you have to be disapointed in his production. I guess the biggest question is can we get more from kaep and still keep turnovers low? I think we can! We run most of the time anyway and kaep is more dynamic at that. We really need to be able to push the ball downfield in our playaction game. Gore and the running backs can only take us so far. Make the change now!

What have you seen from Kaep that makes you think he can do better than Alex?
For what its worth english cleared this thread.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING

do you think maybe kaepernick being from UNR might cloud your objectivity Nevada? he couldnt even outrun 330 lb red bryant last night...
Tolzien should start.
Bulls**t. There is no controversy. Lock.
LOCK CITY

That's a little odd considering this exact thread was locked yesterday, but cool. It's totally original.

I totally read about this on Yahoo too, bro.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
FAP FOR KAP !!!!
  • Jiks
Haters gonna be mad...5-2
not another qb thread
  • Jiks
Originally posted by sacniner:

That's a little odd considering this exact thread was locked yesterday, but cool. It's totally original.

Nevada no hidden agenda's huh?
Share 49ersWebzone