There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

It was a nice win, but lets not forget we got spanked by the giants, at home, a couple weeks ago. Our next real GPS game will be when we play the Bears on MNF.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
It was a nice win, but lets not forget we got spanked by the giants, at home, a couple weeks ago. Our next real GPS game will be when we play the Bears on MNF.

Yup.

Precisely, i'm under no illusions at all... i still can't get the loss to the giants out of my head. In fact that's a loss that's going to hang over our heads for a while until say... the MNF game (not overlooking rams but we'll be judged by higher against CHI).
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, NIners, go!
Originally posted by SFVNiner:

Precisely, i'm under no illusions at all... i still can't get the loss to the giants out of my head. In fact that's a loss that's going to hang over our heads for a while until say... the MNF game (not overlooking rams but we'll be judged by higher against CHI).

itl hang over my head until we beat the Giants in a meaningful game (the playoffs)
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Originally posted by SFVNiner:

itl hang over my head until we beat the Giants in a meaningful game (the playoffs)
if we do not take care of our bees wax over the next several weeks, there will be no giants football game and even if there is, we would probably have to beat some one like the packers or vikings in san fran in the first round. one at a time
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Why is Steve McNair the only named highlighted

DEAD
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, NIners, go!

lol