LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anyone else glad no Kaep tonight?
Originally posted by ninerfreak:

Not opposed to a gimmick once in a while but it seemed to throw the rhythm off. So it's nice to see the offense rolling.

I was, Alex was on point, after awhile a couple Cardinals fans right behind me were really losing it.

"f**king Alex Smith"....."what the hell....yeah way to go, make him look like Joe f'ing Montana"......by the 4th quarter........"The garbage are freaking Cardinals I swear, they need to fire Whisenhunt that coach."
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 29, 2012 at 9:24 PM ]
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Tough to play much better than that, that's for sure.

Unstoppable run game + totally efficient TD scoring pass attack + D that allows absolutely nothing + top special teams = BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL

Pretty simple math really....

Except we can't beat NYG...even at home.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I was, Alex was on point, after awhile a couple Cardinals fans right behind me were really losing it.

"f**king Alex Smith"....."what the hell....yeah way to go, make him look like Joe f'ing Montana"......by the 4th quarter........"The garbage are freaking Cardinals I swear, they need to fire Whisenhunt that coach."

lol this
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Tough to play much better than that, that's for sure.

Unstoppable run game + totally efficient TD scoring pass attack + D that allows absolutely nothing + top special teams = BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL

Pretty simple math really....

any given sunday
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:

If we play them again we will beat them.
Originally posted by Yunchang:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
49ers are now 17-0 in games that I have attended in person.

We need to pitch in and send this guy to every game. 😄

Damn. He's the good luck charm. Lol

Funny - was just coming here to post that!! Nice. It let the offense work through it's issues and get in a rhythm.

Yup. Even more glad to see Vernon catch a couple of balls.

Lol wrong pic
[ Edited by WookieOftheYear on Oct 29, 2012 at 9:27 PM ]
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by strickac:
Haha, Dilfer's compliment: Alex did such a great job getting deep into his progressions. Translation = he checked down everytime

Short pass does not equal check down Throws to wr are not check downs

Lol that is a football iq fail if I've ever seen one.

Huh? 5 yard out is not a check down throw, 5 yard in is not, slant is not, a drag is not, 5 yard hitch is not, sticks route is not, etc...
a running back initially blocking but pulling off into the flats is a check down in the sense strickac means.... otherwise any qb not locking onto his first look and going to his 2nd, 3rd and so on options, is "checking down"
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by fister30:
If I remember correctly douch-et was causing problems last time these teams met. I think he took a couple of cheap shots at defenders.

Goldson got kicked out of the last game? I think because of him.

Yeah because he went full tard and started swinging at him.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by strickac:
Haha, Dilfer's compliment: Alex did such a great job getting deep into his progressions. Translation = he checked down everytime

Short pass does not equal check down Throws to wr are not check downs

Lol that is a football iq fail if I've ever seen one.

Huh? 5 yard out is not a check down throw, 5 yard in is not, slant is not, a drag is not, 5 yard hitch is not, sticks route is not, etc...
a running back initially blocking but pulling off into the flats is a check down in the sense strickac means.... otherwise any qb not locking onto his first look and going to his 2nd, 3rd and so on options, is "checking down"

I was referring to his post, not yours.
Share 49ersWebzone