LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 158 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fister30:
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Awesome.

There's a vid in here somewhere. Looking...

*This is the other play you want to see from tonight.

That was awesome!!!

This pretty much sums up how the game went
Originally posted by Five4Five:
If Harbaugh had declined the defensive PI penalty on the first pass of the game, Alex would have the official record.

Oh well.

Or if the screen pass to Crabtree had been forward instead of a lateral.
Awesome.

That was awesome!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omf0I6w915A
  • jrg
  • Veteran

This was the first time all season Arizona allowed more than 21 points in a game.
Awesome.

That was awesome!!!

goodness gracious...
Originally posted by Five4Five:
If Harbaugh had declined the defensive PI penalty on the first pass of the game, Alex would have the official record.

Oh well.

And if the tipped pass wouldn't have floated past a couple DBs, he would've had an Int.
Originally posted by strickac:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Somebody describe the smith-moss TD. I couldn't watch the game.

Smith spot Moss to the outside. Moss put a move on his defender to get separation to the sideline. Smith hit em on the money. Moss turned upfield but instead of going out of bound cut inside on the defender. Cut again on another defender then took it to the house with his speed.

This.

But the barely got there in time. It was a duck. Seriously, Moss just went vintage, made a couple quick moves and outran everyone.

Thanks everybody!
Cards suck and hopefully this asswhopping puts them back in their place.. Let the losing continue. Some teams aren't as good as their record. Cards were that team.
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by Furlow:
We're suppose to praise Smith for throwing nothing but short passes and taking sacks? Give me a break. The WRs played their asses off.

Yea, pretty much everyone played well. Why do you have to exclude Alex?

He played fine, but it wasn't a great performance. Everyone is kissing his ass all the sudden because of his completion percentage. He didn't attempt many tough throws. That's his thing. His completion % will always be inflated.

I wish I cared enough to break down the stats for you, son. You're dead wrong. Alex is accurate. Deal with it.

I've probably seen every snap he's taken as a pro. I wouldn't care enough to read your post of how accurate he is. I know what I see

Ya who cares how accurate he is. He wins f**king games. People shouldn't be so obsessed with all this little s**t.

He wins games yet people wanna complain how he does it, like they can't remember when we didn't win jack s**t. Gimme a break.

I just don't understand why people want him to make "tough" throws when there's no need. It goes against our gameplan and the style that brings us wins. He could be Romo and throw 4 picks in order to get his yards up, but that's just stupid football.

People in Niner Talk would rather have Romo with his 4 pics instead of Alex and his short throws

You're in Niner talk too. Did you not realize that? You must be blinded by Alex's record-shattering night

So youre admitting that you'd rather have Romo?

• jdean
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jdean:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
This whole drive the Cards have been getting away with holding like crazy lol

Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
We're suppose to praise Smith for throwing nothing but short passes and taking sacks? Give me a break. The WRs played their asses off.

really?..... OMG sometimes I can't stand Niner talk.

Crabtree had the game of his career. Fact!

Who threw him the ball? BOOM.

Most of them yards are YAC. BOOM BOOM

So do we discount montana and youngs yardage because of the great YAC that rice and Taylor got. In 1989 against the rams Taylor took two 5 yards slants the distance for over 90 yards each time. Do we criticize montana for that? It's a team effort , the line protects ,the qb throws it and the receivers catch and run with it. All the great niner teams had receivers who had great YAC.

Stop it! Comparing Smith to Montana

I wasn't comparing smith to montana ,young . I was making the point that even the great qb's get YAC from their relievers.
f**king arguing in Ninertalk. What else is new
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
18 of 19 and Alex Smith sits in the chair at ESPN. LOL WOW! Michael Crabtree anyone?
18 of19
18 of19
18 of19
If you say it enough it sounds good.

" WE" have not throw the ball well" <---LOL This is what Alex just said. WHO IS "WE" ?

Please leave... you have only added the fact that you know nothing
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
f**king arguing in Ninertalk. What else is new

Its worse after a win than a loss.
LOL. Crabs postgame with the Lenny Kravitz getup.
Share 49ersWebzone