There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jacobs visits Giants locker room after game

Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by phoenix3411:
go back n look at many of the posts there are alot of people expressing no doubt that it did happen all because he went to the giants locker room after the loss,hello the niners arent even playing him he didnt have to shower after the game, time to kill go visit friends n maybe make dinner plans, granted as a teamate i may not appreciate him doing that but sure wouldnt blame a guy that wasnt even wearing pads for that loss. gave up on the run game that was working way to early, no pass rush thats been ur bread n butter, missed oppertunities was the reason for the loss. not a traitor in the ranks n its just rediculous to suggest any other reason.

A lot of people want him gone, not because they think he fed the opponent information but because he is taking up a roster spot and cap room from a player like Blake Costanzo who could actually have contributed something to this team this year. Once again, no one has claimed to know for a fact that this happened. We're spitballing, I'm sure you high minded Giants fans did too after you lost to teams like the Cowboys and the Eagles this year.

uh no we lost to those teams because we have flaws as every team does however i can look at my team and accept those flaws without suggesting the fix was on and thats why we lost to teams we felt were not as good as ours, our pass rush has been pretty much non existant up to yesterday, n we have done little to stop the big plays that can kill a team, as well as being very predictable on offense, and teams can run on us which is why i said the niners gave up on the run way to early,gore was running right over us and had they kept feeding him the ball i have little doubt the end result could have been very different.
Originally posted by verb1der:
What a traitor, no wonder why we lost.

omglmfao!
uh no we lost to those teams because we have flaws as every team does however i can look at my team and accept those flaws without suggesting the fix was on and thats why we lost to teams we felt were not as good as ours, our pass rush has been pretty much non existant up to yesterday, n we have done little to stop the big plays that can kill a team, as well as being very predictable on offense, and teams can run on us which is why i said the niners gave up on the run way to early,gore was running right over us and had they kept feeding him the ball i have little doubt the end result could have been very different.

They would have if Jacobs hadn't betrayed them.

lol whatever helps u all sleep at night
Originally posted by reasonable1:
I will say this:

I lived in Giants country all my life. I remember when Jacobs first came into the league until his signing in San Fran. Giants fans would have helped him pack his bags and driven him to Newark International if it meant he left town any sooner. He was a constant gnat in the ear of the media...he constantly talked s**t he couldnt back up...he b***hed about playing time to anyone who would listen and he rarely showed a respect for coaching or authority.

That said...

It is entirely in the realm of possibility that he shared some info about the Niners with his former team. Knowing how he has rolled the past few years...I take him as being spiteful enough to do such a thing. And him going into the opposing locker room and crying woe is me to a former teammate because he is not getting time ahead of two backs who are clearly better is enough for me to wave goodbye. Never did like the signing from day one and thought it was a minimal chance he'd even make the team. It is obvious that his time here is wearing out and he does not have a desire to be a part of a team concept if the concept doesn't always include him. Would have loved to have had Costanzo and Jones in place of Jacobs and Ginn, but hindsight is 20/20 and no sense crying over spilled milk. Good riddance BJ...he can't clean his locker out fast enough.

You can't be serious? There is no way he would do that. Even if he did, what information do you think he would give the Giants that they couldn't figure out on their own? Eli is a student of the game and spends more time watching film than most players in the league. He would not have benefited from anything BJ could have told him. Same with the defense. The DL finally got pressure on the QB. Once we got ahead in points, your running game was shelved and you had to rely on Smith. None of that had anything to do witb BJ. I do admit it's a little weird for him to be in the Giants locker room, but he is a very emotional player, very close with his former team mates, won two SBs with them. His heart may still be with that team admittedly. But giving the Giants information to help them beat the 49ers is rubbish.
Double agent?
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
SAN FRANCISCO – I couldn't find Brandon Jacobs in the 49ers locker room after the game.

I waited until every player left. Still no Jacobs.

So I walked to the Giants' locker room. Who did I see? Jacobs. He was talking to Justin Tuck, his former teammate.

Tuck was sitting on a stool. Jacobs was leaning against the locker, wearing camouflage pants and a green polo shirt. He was talking with his hands. It seemed like he was explaining something.

Tuck didn't say much. He listened and shook his head a lot, as if to say, "Ain't that shame."

After ten minutes, Tuck stood up and he and Jacobs hugged. Tuck left but Jacobs didn't. Jacobs looked around for someone else to hug. He found a couple trainers, hugged them and told them he misses them.

http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2012/10/inside-the-49ers/jacobs-visits-giants-locker-room-after-game/

Sounds like the coaching staff is losing Jacobs confidence and trust. He was ready and willing to pound some football against his former team but the coaching staff, specifically on the offense, was too stubborn and decided to play pass instead of run. Continue with this kind of nonsense and GG season.
Is there not a good Giants forum for these guys anywhere on the internet? It's like a refugee camp in here...
Originally posted by MrTruth:
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
SAN FRANCISCO – I couldn't find Brandon Jacobs in the 49ers locker room after the game.

I waited until every player left. Still no Jacobs.

So I walked to the Giants' locker room. Who did I see? Jacobs. He was talking to Justin Tuck, his former teammate.

Tuck was sitting on a stool. Jacobs was leaning against the locker, wearing camouflage pants and a green polo shirt. He was talking with his hands. It seemed like he was explaining something.

Tuck didn't say much. He listened and shook his head a lot, as if to say, "Ain't that shame."

After ten minutes, Tuck stood up and he and Jacobs hugged. Tuck left but Jacobs didn't. Jacobs looked around for someone else to hug. He found a couple trainers, hugged them and told them he misses them.

http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2012/10/inside-the-49ers/jacobs-visits-giants-locker-room-after-game/

Sounds like the coaching staff is losing Jacobs confidence and trust. He was ready and willing to pound some football against his former team but the coaching staff, specifically on the offense, was too stubborn and decided to play pass instead of run. Continue with this kind of nonsense and GG season.

I think Jacobs has lost the coaching staff's confidence and trust . Which is rather more serious.
Is there not a good Giants forum for these guys anywhere on the internet? It's like a refugee camp in here...

check giants mess. bd niner fans all over there to esp. b4 yesterdays game not so much now. most just need a good laugh so we visit here .

check giants mess. bd niner fans all over there to esp. b4 yesterdays game not so much now. most just need a good laugh so we visit here .

cant stop watching highlights on espn 2day, might even watch championship game from last year on dvd again 2day. all invited over 4 some whine n crackers.

cant stop watching highlights on espn 2day, might even watch championship game from last year on dvd again 2day. all invited over 4 some whine n crackers.

stay classy dude
Originally posted by English:
I think Jacobs has lost the coaching staff's confidence and trust . Which is rather more serious.

They're not even using him or the other capable RBs on the team against the defending SB champs It's beyond laughable.
If AS was so bad, why put the ball in his hands? Especially when the NYG's game plan on defense coming into the game was to cover all the short and intermediate routes.

stay classy dude

i do apolagise lost it for a moment, seriously do respect ur team. just been kicked by 9er fan in family 4 many many yrs and reverted to past behavior.

No offense but it probably wouldn't be like this had dozens and dozens of niner fans not spent literally all of last week on our official giants boards talking crap about how great your team is, how bad we are, and generally acting like the niners shouldn't even be bothered to actually have to play this game and should just be given the W by default... only to all disappear coincidentally at about 6:30 EST last night. A few guys came by and ate crow, and a few were genuinely cool people, but for the most part your fan base was overwhelmingly acting obnoxious all week on our boards. By Saturday I was under the impression that Alex Smith > Joe Montana and that the niners won SB 41,42,43,44,45, and 46.

Just saying.
[ Edited by njg85m on Oct 15, 2012 at 7:13 AM ]