LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

How upset are you?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Probably came in here to cocky after destroying our last two opponents, just like Minnesota another wake-up call now we gotta get ready for some division play!
I don't mind losing, it just annoys me when the team doesn't show up to play. Today reminded me of 2 years ago.
Bad because the lack of intensity, poor D play, and poor ST play was the same theme as the Vike game...2 blow-outs in 5 games...we are not a contender this year... we are pretenders...
[ Edited by Bobbi9698 on Oct 14, 2012 at 5:08 PM ]
Hell yeah im pissed. I live in NY and not only do we get killed by the good luck Giants, but I am constantly surrounded by their annoying fans.
Maybe an over reaction, but heres what i got:

I'm kind of glad Carlos Rodgers was exposed by Cruz... again. He's been running his mouth like he's an elite CB. He's the same guy that was let go by the Skins and abused in the playoffs last year. He dropped a freebie Int that could've gotten us back in the game. As a whole, the secondary could use a little work. Losing Goldson would be a tremendous blow. He's crucial in run support.

Alex played awful today. Looked like the Alex of old. Even though he gives us a good chance of winning I want to see Kaepernick out there.

Akers continues to disappoint this year. He was Mr Automatic last year. He looks unsure of himself this season. I can't say that I trust him anymore.

The Oline got spanked today. A Davis got beat all day, as did Leonard Davis. It shows the need for depth at OT and OG. When Boone moved to LT we were a mess on the right side.

Roman didn't have his best performance. Hopefully it'll be enough to keep him around and cool off the small rumors of him getting a HC gig.

Thursday nights game will be huge. We're tied for the division lead and evenly matched.
Originally posted by sdniner:
Probably came in here to cocky after destroying our last two opponents, just like Minnesota another wake-up call now we gotta get ready for some division play!

wake up call angle is played out, we gotta show up to play
If we beat Seattle and Arizona, I won't be upset at all.
Frustrated, but not upset. I know we are a much better team than that. It helps that we play again on Thursday. Getting a win over the Seachickens will put us right back on track.
Originally posted by Chrs0049:
I just put a golf ball through my TV. I've waited for this game for 9 months, and this is how we come out. Unreal. Garbage performance. Does anything ever go wrong for New York?

Ya alittle pissed ! What really pisses me off is were going back to that 2 QB thing we did in 2010 with alex and troy smith ! If alex cant get it done ( common man 3 INTS) KAP ER NICK ! F IT !
You win some you lose some but you live to fight another day

Originally posted by strickac:
Maybe an over reaction, but heres what i got:

I'm kind of glad Carlos Rodgers was exposed by Cruz... again. He's been running his mouth like he's an elite CB. He's the same guy that was let go by the Skins and abused in the playoffs last year. He dropped a freebie Int that could've gotten us back in the game. As a whole, the secondary could use a little work. Losing Goldson would be a tremendous blow. He's crucial in run support.

Alex played awful today. Looked like the Alex of old. Even though he gives us a good chance of winning I want to see Kaepernick out there.

Akers continues to disappoint this year. He was Mr Automatic last year. He looks unsure of himself this season. I can't say that I trust him anymore.

The Oline got spanked today. A Davis got beat all day, as did Leonard Davis. It shows the need for depth at OT and OG. When Boone moved to LT we were a mess on the right side.

Roman didn't have his best performance. Hopefully it'll be enough to keep him around and cool off the small rumors of him getting a HC gig.

Thursday nights game will be huge. We're tied for the division lead and evenly matched.
Good points. I'll add one.:

When the ball is thrown to D-Love this season...only bad things happen.
Dang v.davis sounds like this loss hurt.

How many f**king wake up calls does the team need?
Originally posted by crabman82:

wake up call angle is played out, we gotta show up to play

way played out. Too much parity in the NFL and most of the West is breathin down our backs, A couple more games like this and we can probably kiss off the playoffs..
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:

How many f**king wake up calls does the team need?

2 so far.... Don't know how long each will carry though... hopefully more than the last.
Share 49ersWebzone