There are 218 users in the forums

How upset are you?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
our superbowl was last year, got better with talent but we dont use them. whats the point? face it niner nation we cant beat the giants yeah i know we won week 10 of last year, but when it counts we lose. this will effect us for games to come.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I for one of tired of the bringing in Kaep and running the read option at times. Sometimes that kills a drives momentum. Alex just threw a deep ball to Moss for a completion and then you bring in Kaep who ended up losing yardage?!?! Doesn't make sense. Keep Alex in there to maybe make another good throw.

I'm all for Kaep but one games success with him with the read option on some plays doesn't mean it'll work in EVERY game. The Giants didn't fall for that and neither will other teams going forward.
Our strongest point, the front seven, looked weak as s**t. And, of course, Alex Smith =

The Vikings game looked less like a "wake-up" and more like reality. Meanwhile, check out Russel Wilson and the Seahawks.
WE'LL BE BACK!!!! MARK MY WORDS - WE'LL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! FU$K THE NY GIANTS!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY EM IN JANUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO SF GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO NINERSW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Welcome to Best Buy how can we help you?"
"I threw a golf ball through my TV"
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kerryrice75:
our superbowl was last year, got better with talent but we dont use them. whats the point? face it niner nation we cant beat the giants yeah i know we won week 10 of last year, but when it counts we lose. this will effect us for games to come.

part of me feels that way. We just seemed more focus last year. We are 2-2 in the last 4 weeks. This year teams are prepared against us, at least the playoff teams.
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Got out coached, and the first time I thought the team didn't respond to Harbaough and company. They just looked flat.
Not upset at all.

Dun worry bout Alex Smithy. As I said, he will earn his salary against the NFC West.

When 11/1/12 rolls around we'll be 7-2 yo.
A golf ball through your television?

1-800-GET-THERAPY
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
"Welcome to Best Buy how can we help you?"
"I threw a golf ball through my TV"

He may have to hurry up, they're closing at rapid rate.

Shameful in all respects. Outplayed in all facets of the game. It was not just the loss...it was at home, after all the talk and hype, how good the 49ers are/were, Alex having 3 INTs, Akers missing two FGs...the list just goes on.
I'm disappointed more about how they lost. I didn't see a blow out coming.......... Some teams just seem to have the 9ers number. It won't last though.

On the bright side (if there is one) they are in a 3 way division tie......
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Luckily we play a divisional game in a few days. If we get that one I'll feel pretty good. We just got our asses kicked, it happens. Even the best teams get beat down every once in a while, it's the NFL. I just hope the players dont get too down and respond well on Thursday.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Very disapointed but if we win against Seattle I will be over this quickly.
Still in first place, we win next week and Skelton screws up and we are in 1st.....not worried
Share 49ersWebzone