LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 444 users in the forums

How upset are you?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anger management? I'm upset but c'mon its just a game
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Not that mad. I think as a 49er fan you kind of have learned to expect this kind of performance. I'm sad that we came out against only the second good team we've played this season and once again got destroyed. We're a mediocre team and I think that is something we just have to accept. Our chance to win the SB was last year and we blew it and who knows if any of us will still be alive when the next chance comes around.

Lol. We're not the Chicago cubs ya know. But yeah, Im sad.
Angry enough to be happy I have the next 2 days off.
Originally posted by Chrs0049:
I just put a golf ball through my TV. I've waited for this game for 9 months, and this is how we come out. Unreal. Garbage performance. Does anything ever go wrong for New York?

I used to hold on to an NFL licensed football during gameday. Had a few mishaps back in the day; now I only carry around a NERF football.
I said this over in the gameday thread, but I'll post it again here...I'm not upset so much as concerned for the course of the season:

This isn't the same team as last year, and I don't mean that in a good way. Last year they were so cohesive, the product was greater than the sum of the parts. Even in their losses, they never let it snowball, always hung in there. So consistent. They were as strong as a "team," as a unit not individual players, as I've ever seen.

This team is not the same, at this point theay appear to be a completely average NFL team, capable of being up or down, winning big or losing BIG.
Not that upset. The game was over early.

Annoyed would be a better adjective.

What bothers me the most is I don't even know what to think about this team and it's coaching. I'm pretty sure they'll bounce back, but a stinker like this could come at any time. That's what I'm most upset about.
i wanna punch babies
I'm not very upset, I've been a little nervous that we were overrated. To me, the Vikings game exposed some real flaws on this team, and the Jets and Bills wins really mean very little to me. We haven't beaten a winning team, and I have ZERO confidence in Alex Smith getting the job done against the top teams.,

Everyone wants to talk about the Saints game..um, do you people not know the Saints defense is trash?

I'm more sad than upset. Maybe last year really was flukey. Not sure we'll even make the playoffs this year.

Lose next week and this season really might start to slip away. The cheap contract given to Smith then becomes quite smart. And please play AJ Jenkins
Actually not at all. Dissappointed, but not mad.
Upset, but it is just one game out of 16. The Bills just beat the Cardinals in their house, anything can happen.

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Just disappointed and a bit worried about our OL, OC, and yes... even Alex's decision making when he HAS to force things due to bad down and distances.

Well Alex had a VERY bad game thats for sure. Can't remember the last time he threw 3 INT's in one game.
Originally posted by BayAreaNinersFan:
I'm not very upset, I've been a little nervous that we were overrated. To me, the Vikings game exposed some real flaws on this team, and the Jets and Bills wins really mean very little to me. We haven't beaten a winning team, and I have ZERO confidence in Alex Smith getting the job done against the top teams.,

Everyone wants to talk about the Saints game..um, do you people not know the Saints defense is trash?

I'm more sad than upset. Maybe last year really was flukey. Not sure we'll even make the playoffs this year.

Lose next week and this season really might start to slip away. The cheap contract given to Smith then becomes quite smart. And please play AJ Jenkins
Im only upset because the rediculous comments like the bolded will be in thick for the next week.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Upset, but it is just one game out of 16. The Bills just beat the Cardinals in their house, anything can happen.

Sea just beat NE. So two NFC West teams beat NE, as great as their offense is. That is scary.

We have Seattle next.
I cant even describe how pissed off I am. This team is pathetic. Why are we even in the superbowl conversation? We get mopped against any decent team with a defense. Were by far the most overrated team in the league, and we have no shot in the playoffs.
i had not wanted a regular season game this bad in 18 years. you figure out how pissed i am
Share 49ersWebzone