LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 302 users in the forums

ESPN - Evidence Supports Gilbride's Claim

Shop Find 49ers gear online
lol, what a clusterfvck of a thread
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Just in case anyone else wonders about this, this difference of course is that whilst we allow a certain amount of bad mouthing of players as a matter of course, posting designed to inflame, such as insulting the team or the fans, individually or as a group, is frowned upon.

Most people, as a matter of course, are more respectful when visiting someone else's house than they would be at home.

Common sense, really.

No such thing.
This is just a ploy to get the refs help because the O-line can't stop our front seven alone. Smith does hold on certain plays, so does every offensive lineman 10 times a game and not get called for it. It's all head games, I'm just glad we have the best in the business responding to this BS.
There's a reason his nickname is Kevin Killdrive...he sucks as an OC...
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Hahaha, amazing. New wallpaper worthy
f**k you gilb***h
Originally posted by Bobbafett11:
Just in case anyone else wonders about this, this difference of course is that whilst we allow a certain amount of bad mouthing of players as a matter of course, posting designed to inflame, such as insulting the team or the fans, individually or as a group, is frowned upon.

Most people, as a matter of course, are more respectful when visiting someone else's house than they would be at home.

Common sense, really.

I have been very respectful and intense in my posts. I have talked strategy and rosters with other mods and members, without them complaining about "Ninnies." Not sure how that got your panties in a bunch, but whatever floats your boat, my friend.

lol Broba Fett already banned once. Tread lightly my friend
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
As Teddy Brush Bruschi says, "I'll take the 49ers to win, and Justin Smith will do plenty of holding to help his LB's run free and those LB's will make the big plays". This is a big joke to everyone because everyone does it. As I said, the Giants are pulling out everything they can right now but it's nowhere near enough...Niners will win big.

I agree, gilbride is the pot calling the kettle black.
Let's see if they call "Holding" on the Giants OLine - especially Baas

Originally posted by ninermedic:

Common sense, really.

I have been very respectful and intense in my posts. I have talked strategy and rosters with other mods and members, without them complaining about "Ninnies." Not sure how that got your panties in a bunch, but whatever floats your boat, my friend.

Actually he had been banned twice. Or three times now!
Originally posted by ninermedic:

Common sense, really.

Actually he had been banned twice. Or three times now!

It's like watching that scene from Return of the Jedi all over again

Hold me
[ Edited by RabidNiner on Oct 13, 2012 at 10:11 AM ]
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
It's like watching that scene from Return of the Jedi all over again

Hold me

Good heart you must have. Well, all will be. May the ban be with you.

Hey man, all is fair in love and war... Same goes for your New Jersey-it Giants. Go Ninnies!
Originally posted by sacniner:
This no story is getting WAY too much attention.

Share 49ersWebzone