LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 351 users in the forums

ESPN - Evidence Supports Gilbride's Claim

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You've done messed with the wrong man Gilbride, you just unleashed the beast! i wouldn't be surprised if J Smith " accidentally" tackle Gilbride on the sideline lol.
I've seen both Smith and McDonald do this on occasion. It's a stunt technique that a lot of teams use, but not every play. The 49ers are pretty subtle with it. Big deal.
Originally posted by English:
It's a forum dude. We discuss things here. You trying to tell us the Giants forums haven't had a thing or three to say on the subject?

By the way, this is the 49ers forum. You want to post here, you have a little respect. One more Ninnies or other crap like that and you won't be posting here.

Ah, YOUR fans shall play the respect card too, my friend. "F*CK GILBRIDE." "GILBRIDE IS A F*G."

Yeah, REAL respectful. If your own members can't abide the rules and you let them slide, why not me?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
niners should've just ignored the comment. Bringing too much attention to it. A lot of DL do this, JS is just better than most at it.
I like what JS said though in response to all that... "Whatever," Smith said. "Doesn't bother me. I'm going to have to look (Gilbride) up, see who he is." that right there was smoooooooooth.
So, coaches know this and no one else in the entire NFL is doing the same thing? That is a HUGE b******t! Guaranteed that Giants D-Line are doing the same thing...they just aren't as good at it.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Bobbafett12:
It's a forum dude. We discuss things here. You trying to tell us the Giants forums haven't had a thing or three to say on the subject?

By the way, this is the 49ers forum. You want to post here, you have a little respect. One more Ninnies or other crap like that and you won't be posting here.

Ah, YOUR fans shall play the respect card too, my friend. "F*CK GILBRIDE." "GILBRIDE IS A F*G."

Yeah, REAL respectful. If your own members can't abide the rules and you let them slide, why not me?

but heres the thing it is within our forum... we didnt go to NY giants forum and start posting disrespectful stuff there. It is more of a code of honor of I'll stay in my ring you stay in yours.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Giants9ersfan:
So, coaches know this and no one else in the entire NFL is doing the same thing? That is a HUGE b******t! Guaranteed that Giants D-Line are doing the same thing...they just aren't as good at it.

All DL do this. Hell, in HS they taught us to do this. As a DL, you're allowed to grab onto the OL to get them out of your way. This is kindda like that, but smarter.
Originally posted by Janitor
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Oct 13, 2012 at 6:50 AM ]

and just like my favorite hero of lore, he's bumped into pit of mediocrity to be digested slowly over a thousand years

RIP Bobba Fett

ESPN only covers East Coast sports, for East Coast fans, from their biased New York-Boston point of view. If you don't live in that congested, polluted hellhole, then the whining, lying trash that is spewed out by that brainless travesty of a network is not for you.

Just in case anyone else wonders about this, this difference of course is that whilst we allow a certain amount of bad mouthing of players as a matter of course, posting designed to inflame, such as insulting the team or the fans, individually or as a group, is frowned upon.

Most people, as a matter of course, are more respectful when visiting someone else's house than they would be at home.

Common sense, really.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Giants9ersfan:

All DL do this. Hell, in HS they taught us to do this. As a DL, you're allowed to grab onto the OL to get them out of your way. This is kindda like that, but smarter.

Funny how no team after we played them said anything about this?.......like you said this is how the game is played !!!
Just in case anyone else wonders about this, this difference of course is that whilst we allow a certain amount of bad mouthing of players as a matter of course, posting designed to inflame, such as insulting the team or the fans, individually or as a group, is frowned upon.

Most people, as a matter of course, are more respectful when visiting someone else's house than they would be at home.

Common sense, really.

I have been very respectful and intense in my posts. I have talked strategy and rosters with other mods and members, without them complaining about "Ninnies." Not sure how that got your panties in a bunch, but whatever floats your boat, my friend.
Share 49ersWebzone