There are 229 users in the forums

Giants OC Kevin Gilbride says "Justin Smith gets away with Murder"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Giants gameplan.. Hold Justin Smith, blame Justin Smith before the game and hope the refs call defensive holding.

Lol?
EAT A DICK GILBRIDE.
Weak.

Funny they go to video evidence to support Smith "holds," but don't watch 10 seconds to see how much he is held and still dominates.

• Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
Weak.

Funny they go to video evidence to support Smith "holds," but don't watch 10 seconds to see how much he is held and still dominates.

Lol, looks like a defensive lineman taking on two blockers to me. I don't see the holding at all.

Funny
"The sons of b***hes are holding me"

LOLOLOLOLOL Justin is the man
Yeah and NY's D-line isnt dirty at all,I hope we destroy these fools
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000079786/article/jim-harbaugh-fires-back-at-kevin-gilbrides-comments?module=HP11_headline_stack

I love how Harbaugh issued a statement regarding Kevin Gilbride before the media had a chance to ask him questions about it, leaving no chance for them to instigate or twist his words. He would not further elaborate on his statement to the media, saying he's "moved on".
Give me a break ! Are the Giants that desperate? Why doesn't this assistant coach do something constructive like digging up the old Meadowlands Stadium and looking for you know who.
I'm glad he said this. Just another motivational tool. Not that Smith needs one or even cares.

s**t just got real.

The Giants are lookin real insecure and scary right now.

Niners gonna come out swingin.

I bet Eli wishes his OC wouldn't be throwing fuel on the fire that already is the defense he's playing this weekend.
gilbridexcuses
I guess he is just saying they can't block our guys....
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
these fools are scared...
I think it's good to draw attention to J.Smith, so now they'll catch the offensive holds on Smith more.
Share 49ersWebzone