There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Giants OC Kevin Gilbride says "Justin Smith gets away with Murder"

Originally posted by FourNine49:
HAHA Harbuagh is a genious. He responds:

"Kevin Gilbride's outrageous, irrational statement regarding Justin Smith's play is, first, an absurd analogy. Second, it is an incendiary comment targeting one of the truly exemplary players in this league. It's obvious that the Giants coaching staff's sole purpose is to use their high visibility to both criticize and influence officiating."

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Harbaugh-reacts-strongly-to-Gilbrides-co?blockID=788127&feedID=5936

I love it! Screw humble hearts this week. Harbs wants to bury the giants.
[ Edited by SFrush on Oct 12, 2012 at 2:19 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
HAHA Harbuagh is a genious. He responds:

"Kevin Gilbride's outrageous, irrational statement regarding Justin Smith's play is, first, an absurd analogy. Second, it is an incendiary comment targeting one of the truly exemplary players in this league."

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Harbaugh-reacts-strongly-to-Gilbrides-co?blockID=788127&feedID=5936

The Giants sure are a whiny bunch. Coughlin, Gilbride, Osi, Tuck, Cruz.....bunch of cry babies over there. Glad Harbaugh called Gilbride out, especially with the part about trying to influence officials before the game.

Jacobs too
Its on like donkey kong
Originally posted by RabidNiner:

At least he's used to getting punched in the mouth. Should be familiar territory for him on Sunday then.
I almost feel bad for Eli, only dude who hasn't said anything, and is gonna take most of the beating for his squads mouth.....I can't wait to see that disappointed face he makes when things don't pan out the way he thought it should after a play. In fact I hope I will be seeing that face alot come Sunday.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
At least he's used to getting punched in the mouth. Should be familiar territory for him on Sunday then.

"Our formula is this, we go out there and punch them in the mouth."
"Whatever. Doesn't bother me. I'm going to have to look (Gilbride) up, see who he is." - J. Smith

HAHA OWNED

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/10/smith-shrugs-im-going-to-have-to-look-gilbride-up-see-who-he-is.html#storylink=cpy
Originally posted by CtNiner:
I almost feel bad for Eli, only dude who hasn't said anything, and is gonna take most of the beating for his squads mouth.....I can't wait to see that disappointed face he makes when things don't pan out the way he thought it should after a play. In fact I hope I will be seeing that face alot come Sunday.

poor Elisha..

ask him about getting away with murder when theyre trying to find the rest of Eli mannings corpse on sunday after the game
Dont see this game being close at all. Especially if they are without Nicks.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Wait why would Justin Smith be holding offensive linemen? I thought the goal for defensive linemen was to disengage from blockers not grab on to them. Lmao.

lol thats what i though...

If he's "holding an Olinemen," then he is locked on, which is what the Olinemen wants....

Unless that dickwad is claiming Smith is holding TWO Olinemen....Then you have to tell your O-Linemen they are pussies because one guy is holding two vaginas. lol
Oh boy, you done pissed off Harbaugh now. WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Time to run up the score!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
lol thats what i though...

If he's "holding an Olinemen," then he is locked on, which is what the Olinemen wants....

Unless that dickwad is claiming Smith is holding TWO Olinemen....Then you have to tell your O-Linemen they are pussies because one guy is holding two vaginas. lol

The hold is used on stunts to stop the OL from disengaging to stop Aldon Smith looping around.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Dont see this game being close at all. Especially if they are without Nicks.

Don't see it either. I have a feeling our defense will put a statement hit on someone early on to send a message.
f**k that, Justin Smith gets held on every play by the OL too