LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 174 users in the forums

Giants OC Kevin Gilbride says "Justin Smith gets away with Murder"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by eric12401:
You f*ggots all need to get the dildos out of your asses before I shove my dick in your nostril and inflict the "physical pain" you so wish upon the Giants.

#yolo

hey cool 2nd post man!
You f*ggots all need to get the dildos out of your asses before I shove my dick in your nostril and inflict the "physical pain" you so wish upon the Giants.

#yolo

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:

no, no! i want to see this guy stick around! he's pure entertainment
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

#yolo
gone
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
no, no! i want to see this guy stick around! he's pure entertainment

OK. But he's clearly into some weird stuff. He might try to do something to our earholes while we aren't looking. Creepy!
Hes banned, move on.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Hes banned, move on.

oh look who's joined the party? what did he say about nostrils and yolo's?
Looks like he's channeling Phil Jackson pregame...
Man, what a mean man, who would say something like that? My heart is broken,
Its more of a way to get the refs attention early. He's playing a mind game more then anything with those statements.

Originally posted by DRnSFw:
whiny little boitch! he needs a upper cut to the jaw "get off my bus" style!!

Keep it clean. This is a PG-13 site. No profanity, nudity, thongs or other non-PG-13 material is allowed. You also agree not to post any abusive, obscene, violent, gruesome, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
Originally posted by diablo:
I am from the NYC area and I am sick of how much that team and their fans talk especially about our team. This week has been particularly brutal with comments about Harbaugh, Alex Smith, etc. I dont want to just beat them on the scoreboard. I want our guys to physically punish them.

I wanna see us Punk out their defense, pound them hard with the run game , and strike deep downfield, even after we have the f**king game in the bag ....oh hells yeah , it's PAYBACKS
Originally posted by ads_2006:
what a f*g, now the refs are going to be focused on smith for a majority of the game instead of everyone

Keep it clean. This is a PG-13 site. No profanity, nudity, thongs or other non-PG-13 material is allowed. You also agree not to post any abusive, obscene, violent, gruesome, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by Bobbafett12:

Cool Story
p***y ass OC just gave justin more motivation to be a beast on sunday lol. hes already Justin Smith, does he really need any more motivation to be a beast???
Share 49ersWebzone