LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Update 10/17 I just got a message from the 49ers marketing manager...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
10/17 Update: Krista emailed me and told me they are going to play the video at the 2 minute warning in the 1st half. I also got VIP Tailgate Party Passes as well as Field Passes for the game.

10/12/12 Update: I scored field passes for the game and they are going to hold my video till the Seattle game on Thursday Night. So it looks like I will be there to see it.

OMG I got a message from the 49ers Marketing manager and they want to use the montage clip from the video at 4:48 till the end at Candlestick Park this weekend. I can not believe this I am super stoked! If only I were there to see it :(.

Can someone please record this for me at the stick I would be greatly appreciative. It starts at 4:48.

[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Oct 17, 2012 at 7:31 AM ]
Dope stuff! I hope someone does this for you!
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for RabidNiner.
Very cool, congrats.
Cool !
when are they going to play it?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Thats awesome that they are going to use your video!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Cool !
when are they going to play it?

This.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
it's a setup dude. They're gonna get your info to sue your ass for making unauthorized video's of the 49ers.
Great video. Ima go watch Lion King now. Suddenly I got the urge to see it.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
the Whitner Walkoff makes me hord!

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
it's a setup dude. They're gonna get your info to sue your ass for making unauthorized video's of the 49ers.

I'm surprised he'd didn't say "Take it down or I'll sue"
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Oct 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM ]
damn it was taken off!
haha

they too lazy to make their own video
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
the Whitner Walkoff makes me hord!

Yea, did he even know that he caused a fumble there ? The Niners were jumping on the ball like vultures, and he was just walking off the field like it was no biggie.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mella8:
Yea, did he even know that he caused a fumble there ? The Niners were jumping on the ball like vultures, and he was just walking off the field like it was no biggie.

hell yea he noticed, that's what makes this so bad ass. He's like, "My work is done"
Share 49ersWebzone