There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Update 10/17 I just got a message from the 49ers marketing manager...

10/17 Update: Krista emailed me and told me they are going to play the video at the 2 minute warning in the 1st half. I also got VIP Tailgate Party Passes as well as Field Passes for the game.

10/12/12 Update: I scored field passes for the game and they are going to hold my video till the Seattle game on Thursday Night. So it looks like I will be there to see it.

OMG I got a message from the 49ers Marketing manager and they want to use the montage clip from the video at 4:48 till the end at Candlestick Park this weekend. I can not believe this I am super stoked! If only I were there to see it :(.

Can someone please record this for me at the stick I would be greatly appreciative. It starts at 4:48.

[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Oct 17, 2012 at 7:31 AM ]
Dope stuff! I hope someone does this for you!
Very cool, congrats.
Cool !
when are they going to play it?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Thats awesome that they are going to use your video!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Cool !
when are they going to play it?

This.
it's a setup dude. They're gonna get your info to sue your ass for making unauthorized video's of the 49ers.
Great video. Ima go watch Lion King now. Suddenly I got the urge to see it.
the Whitner Walkoff makes me hord!

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
it's a setup dude. They're gonna get your info to sue your ass for making unauthorized video's of the 49ers.

I'm surprised he'd didn't say "Take it down or I'll sue"
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Oct 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM ]
damn it was taken off!
haha

they too lazy to make their own video

the Whitner Walkoff makes me hord!

Yea, did he even know that he caused a fumble there ? The Niners were jumping on the ball like vultures, and he was just walking off the field like it was no biggie.