LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

Update 10/17 I just got a message from the 49ers marketing manager...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
OMG I got a message from the 49ers Marketing manager and they want to use the montage clip from the video at 4:48 till the end at Candlestick Park this weekend. I can not believe this I am super stoked! If only I were there to see it :(.

Can someone please record this for me at the stick I would be greatly appreciative. It starts at 4:48.

You should of asked for tickets to the game, so you can watch it yourself with family and friends. Great video and congrats.
Do you work for ESPN or something? Why is ESPN America HD at the top right of the video?

If so... tell them to show more 49ers stuff!
[ Edited by Bootlegger on Oct 11, 2012 at 6:09 PM ]
Originally posted by Bootlegger:
Do you work for ESPN or something? Why is ESPN America HD at the top right of the video?

If so... tell them to show more 49ers stuff!

No it's just nfl yearbook footage I just messed around with being bored at home.
OMG I got a message from the 49ers Marketing manager and they want to use the montage clip from the video at 4:48 till the end at Candlestick Park this weekend. I can not believe this I am super stoked! If only I were there to see it :(.

Can someone please record this for me at the stick I would be greatly appreciative. It starts at 4:48.

Tell them they can use it for a field pass for the game! Just negotiate a deal. Tell them it has value cause you put work into it.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 11, 2012 at 7:08 PM ]
Originally posted by mella8:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
the Whitner Walkoff makes me hord!

Yea, did he even know that he caused a fumble there ? The Niners were jumping on the ball like vultures, and he was just walking off the field like it was no biggie.

Our defense was so good they didn't need his help in that, .
Wow, congrats, u do a great job
Thanks again guys this is all just wild to me... I found her on twitter so I hope to hear back from her very soon.
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
Congrats, man! That's pretty awesome feedback on your work. Well done.
Thanks Oscar.
gonna get sued

for what? I am not profiting anything on this deal. I always put in all of the videos I make that I do not own the rights and take credit for the footage used. All they are doing is displaying it at the stick.
for what? I am not profiting anything on this deal. I always put in all of the videos I make that I do not own the rights and take credit for the footage used. All they are doing is displaying it at the stick.

Asks for field passes
This is pretty sweet dude Congrats!
Pierre Thomas is still sleeping I bet
Share 49ersWebzone