LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 319 users in the forums

Update 10/17 I just got a message from the 49ers marketing manager...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That's a boring video. It's too slow
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
it's a setup dude. They're gonna get your info to sue your ass for making unauthorized video's of the 49ers.

he's probably a Nigerian lottery winner too
either way if it was a setup it was very convincing... If it shuts down my s**t then I will start another. I was specific when I told the person I do all my edits for fun and other 49er fans to see. I would not ever expect over the amount of time I edit videos I would of had an encounter of this kind of proposal. Is there anyway I can get a list of the Marketing staff to match the name?
Krista Olson, Marketing Manager

I just brought her name up and she is indeed on the team.

(middle finger) @ Chaz
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
either way if it was a setup it was very convincing... If it shuts down my s**t then I will start another. I was specific when I told the person I do all my edits for fun and other 49er fans to see. I would not ever expect over the amount of time I edit videos I would of had an encounter of this kind of proposal. Is there anyway I can get a list of the Marketing staff to match the name?

Congrats man! See your hard work (even if it is "for fun") is appreciated!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Krista Olson, Marketing Manager

I just brought her name up and she is indeed on the team.

(middle finger) @ Chaz
oh snap.

hook it up dude!
Thanks man... I knew I was going to have some haters in this thread
chills! im sooooo ready for Sunday!
prob lose my voice before kick off!
GO NINERS!!!!
DEEEEEFENSE!!!! <BOOM BOOM> DEEEEEEFENSE!!
why dont you ask them to video it getting played?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
it's a setup dude. They're gonna get your info to sue your ass for making unauthorized video's of the 49ers.

lol, daym u kilt it.

Nice video tho NC!

WDEHB
They announced before the season started that they are looking for montages from fans to highlight during home games to help enhance the fan experience and make people feel closer to the team. i think your supposed to get tickets for a future game if it gets played or something
Awesome dude. They play home made videos every game. Congrats. That is a great honor.
You should have them hook you up with tickets so you can watch it play live, you know for artistic integrity
That is awesome news man, just awesome! Your hard work pays off. Congrats! It's volunteer jobs like this that can lead to job offers of a lifetime. The organization just might decide that you have the kind of talent they are looking for.

Way to go -- and you deserve every bit of recognition.

By the way, I don't like many highlight clips. I don't like the music used for them. But I loved it from 4:48 on.

And to other posters? Know what this means? It means we've got people from the 49er organization hanging out in here. So, be cool! Show some love!
Share 49ersWebzone