LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 205 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Staley feels fine.... I hope that he plays!

anyone familiar with the tests involved if determining whether a player can play?

Originally posted by NavyHawk:
On a lighter note, my starting QB in fantasy is on his bye week so I have to start Alex Smith.

FML.

good chance we'll win since we're at home. but be prepared of alex's typical stat line of 190 yards 1 TD 0 INT
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
On a lighter note, my starting QB in fantasy is on his bye week so I have to start Alex Smith.

FML.

good chance we'll win since we're at home. but be prepared of alex's typical stat line of 190 yards 1 TD 0 INT

that probably best because that means Frank will have done his thing. Running game and defense is our formula, bad things happen when we need to depend on Alex to win us a game.
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

FML.

that probably best because that means Frank will have done his thing. Running game and defense is our formula, bad things happen when we need to depend on Alex to win us a game.

i put more faith in frank and kendall than alex definitely
Originally posted by jreff22:

Staley's results:
Originally posted by maltz88:
Originally posted by jreff22:

Staley's results:
good enough for me
Alex must step up come thur.night or get replaces bye C.K. I take C.K. over wilson any day ! ROOKIE !!!!
No way I'm gonna prognosticate this game. I have no idea how this team will play after the Giants game, which I was sure of. Then they went and proceeded to laid a freak'n stink'n egg. Maybe a 3pts favorite for playing at home is all I'm giving our guys right now. So much expectation going in, total disappointment coming out.
I can deal with the low stats or passing production by Smith, but to throw 3 INT in one game and lose the game is totally unacceptable.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I can deal with the low stats or passing production by Smith, but to throw 3 INT in one game and lose the game is totally unacceptable.

I was actually surprised by that game also because he was at home and he usually plays better at home. All I know is he better play a better game on TNF or the calls for CK are gonna get louder.

Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

I was actually surprised by that game also because he was at home and he usually plays better at home. All I know is he better play a better game on TNF or the calls for CK are gonna get louder.

The frustrating part of this is, just for myself, I can see we are so very close to being a very good passing team. It's not all of Smith's fault but he's the point man in the passing game. And is 1/3 of the passing game. I'm thinking he got spoiled by the time he was given in the pocket by the O-line in the Jets and Bills game that he assumed the Giants would give him as much.
Brian Billick analyzes 49ers DE Aldon Smith and Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will be big factors on Thursday night, using the All-22 Coaches Film.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap1000000081246/NFL-Game-Rewind-Brian-Billick-s-TNF-Breakdown
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
OMG! I just realized my kids bday is the same day as this game and she wants to go to dinner! Hope she likes bar food.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
OMG! I just realized my kids bday is the same day as this game and she wants to go to dinner! Hope she likes bar food.

Lol
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for CenCal9er.
I'm gonna be at the game. Can someone reassure me...

Are we gonna win?
Share 49ersWebzone