There are 163 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Congrats to Patrick Willis!!

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by shawny:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
gold digger

That's not fair at all. P Willy isn't the type of guy to buy into shallow women, dude would see right through that.

It's not like people who are rich can't get married because every single person would only want their money.

joking...he's a niner...gold....get it? lol

LOL how did I miss it. Well played sir.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,143
He's shy and she's shy. What's the problem?
Welcome to the family, Mrs. Soon-to-be Willis
Originally posted by Snider8706:
So........no "WEDB" comments.



No one here is that stupid. It would be lights out. Right through your front door. You and your whole family.





Originally posted by shawny:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Heard it was tough for this guy to get chicks... Guess he had to wrap this one up

Please elaborate....


Shy type, huh?

He lives like 5 mins away from me... And I know some chicks and have a cousin who bar tends at the frequent spots over here and they say he comes out desperate and it's a turn off ... Maybe cause of shyness.. ?

Thats only a few peeps I heard from so it's not a full consensus .. Could be haters idk

I'm calling b******t. They could very well be haters or it could be in fact shyness like you said. I know a lot of people who hate celebrities just because they are famous, or hate people with money just because they have it.

I'm just relaying what I heard, one chick I know on this board said the same.

But everyone with cash isn't a Casanova
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,632
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
He lives like 5 mins away from me... And I know some chicks and have a cousin who bar tends at the frequent spots over here and they say he comes out desperate and it's a turn off ... Maybe cause of shyness.. ?

Thats only a few peeps I heard from so it's not a full consensus .. Could be haters idk

lol................

just..

lol.........
Originally posted by Garcia:
lol................

just..

lol.........

Speak English please
All I know this better not interfere in his football duties.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Heard it was tough for this guy to get chicks... Guess he had to wrap this one up

Please elaborate....

old joe show....never had a date

Yeah, didn't he say he never got the chance to go on a date during his entire school days because of his dad and where he was from and his upbringing? There we go overanalyzing again. I'm going to have to check the tape. LOL
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
So........no "WEDB" comments.



No one here is that stupid. It would be lights out. Right through your front door. You and your whole family.








Would be worth it if I got to be close to Willis, even if he was kickIng my arse.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,632
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Speak English please

I just think it's funny.

If you are an NFL athlete, especially Patrick Willis, in the Bay Area.... I highly doubt you would need to be desperate to pick up chicks.

Who the hell knows?

Unless, your friends can think of something specific - I'd imagine they just be haters like you said.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Speak English please

I just think it's funny.

If you are an NFL athlete, especially Patrick Willis, in the Bay Area.... I highly doubt you would need to be desperate to pick up chicks.

Who the hell knows?

Unless, your friends can think of something specific - I'd imagine they just be haters like you said.

Sounds crazy right !!,

These chicks over here can be very snooty though

Lambos, mazi..bentleys frequently parked like commuter cars at the Row and all these people are not athletes
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,143
I predict a breakup within the next 2 years.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I predict a breakup within the next 2 years.

I predict your penis will explode from too much tingling.
im pretty sure hes stated on twitter that they grew up together. i doubt theyll be breaking up any time soon.