There are 263 users in the forums

Congrats to Patrick Willis!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Heard it was tough for this guy to get chicks... Guess he had to wrap this one up

Please elaborate....

Shy type, huh?
  • THEB
  • Veteran
how is this..i dont even...

He would tear her all up..i just dont know how it works.
I have a hard time believing it'd be hard for Patrick Willis to get girls no matter how shy he is.
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
I have a hard time believing it'd be hard for Patrick Willis to get girls no matter how shy he is.

The problem is, the only way he knows how to get what he wants is by tackling it.....his dates usually end in fatality.
congrats

hot little mama
Heard it was tough for this guy to get chicks... Guess he had to wrap this one up

Please elaborate....

old joe show....never had a date
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:

The problem is, the only way he knows how to get what he wants is by tackling it.....his dates usually end in fatality.

LMAO
gold digger
Originally posted by mayo49:

Please elaborate....

Shy type, huh?

He lives like 5 mins away from me... And I know some chicks and have a cousin who bar tends at the frequent spots over here and they say he comes out desperate and it's a turn off ... Maybe cause of shyness.. ?

Thats only a few peeps I heard from so it's not a full consensus .. Could be haters idk
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
gold digger

That's not fair at all. P Willy isn't the type of guy to buy into shallow women, dude would see right through that.

It's not like people who are rich can't get married because every single person would only want their money.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
gold digger

Pre-nup.
Originally posted by shawny:
gold digger

That's not fair at all. P Willy isn't the type of guy to buy into shallow women, dude would see right through that.

It's not like people who are rich can't get married because every single person would only want their money.

joking...he's a niner...gold....get it? lol

Please elaborate....

Shy type, huh?

He lives like 5 mins away from me... And I know some chicks and have a cousin who bar tends at the frequent spots over here and they say he comes out desperate and it's a turn off ... Maybe cause of shyness.. ?

Thats only a few peeps I heard from so it's not a full consensus .. Could be haters idk

Take it back......

Please elaborate....

Shy type, huh?

I'm calling b******t. They could very well be haters or it could be in fact shyness like you said. I know a lot of people who hate celebrities just because they are famous, or hate people with money just because they have it.
So........no "WEDB" comments.
Share 49ersWebzone