LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 334 users in the forums

The most under-rated 49er.. for presumably the next 5-10 years.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't think TBrown gets enough love. I thought he was better than Carlos last year and he's picked up where he left off this year
He was a Vandal, and now hes a Niner. That makes him OK in my book.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I don't think TBrown gets enough love. I thought he was better than Carlos last year and he's picked up where he left off this year

not so sure about this. Brown was underrated down the stretch last season. This season.. not at all impressed with his 10 yard cushions...
Boone
There are so many guys that you could name, but right now it has to be Ahmad Brooks and Ray McDonald. Delanie Walker was one of those guys, but he's having a bad year as a receiver. Someone mentioned Chris Culliver, but I don't think that will last long. He is definitely a future starter and star in the making.
In regards to Staley, I think every season, the webzone finds a whipping boy. It used to be Kwame Harris. We had Mark Roman. We had Arnaz Battle. We had Kevan Barlow. We had Jose Cortez. Last season, it was Parys Haralson. Next man up is Joe Staley. Boy have we come a LLLOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGG way!!.
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Oct 7, 2012 at 3:53 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone