LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

The most under-rated 49er.. for presumably the next 5-10 years.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jreff22:
I'm a big draft guy, most know that. Right now I hate the James pick. Hope I'm wrong but....just not happy. Getting the bust vibe which I know is unfair and premature but something about this is just....meh.

Jenkins looked pretty good in PS...James was ho hum and Hunter looked better coming out being a 4th rounder.

Very premature indeed... but your "vibe" is fine to express, and I sure hope that "vibe" turns out to be very wrong.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
They say you cant poop and run fullspeed at the same time.

I think this pic proves that statement incorrect.

• Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Anthony Davis is also underrated

Joe staley is very overrated

Tru dat!
  • irief
  • Veteran
Rashaun Woods
I would name a few but honestly our players are beasts. Ahmad, Delanie, Ray Mac, K.Hunter, Iupati etc. They're just not spoken about because the bonehead media reps really don't know our team. There hasn't been one Niner game that I've watched where the commentators consistently knew who made the tackles or great plays. Pre game shows are even more laughable becasue the analysts just name the more popular Niners like P.Willy,Gore, A.Smith and Moss. They constantly flub names and its disgusting how they don't even correct themselves. The players have completely different numbers and don't look alike, but let it be the Pats, Giants, Jets or Packers. I bet they dont flub names then.
Brooks will get attention due to racking up 6-10+ sacks a year; plus PFF is paying attention to him all year and he just signed a contract. RayMac signed his contract before we became one of the best teams in the league, and he won't get the individual stats that our OLBs will, and there's only enough love for one DE and that'll be Cowboy. I think McDonald will be underrated for the rest of his contract.
i think its mcdonald and anthony davis for sure
Issac Sopoaga for sure
Joe Staley
Ronald McDonald by far. A.Davis is really starting to get some love. Ray Mac is the silent killer.

• Chief
  • Veteran
He will be voted to the pro bowl this year, deserving of course. I am a fan, but I disagree that he is underrated.
Originally posted by Chief:
He will be voted to the pro bowl this year, deserving of course. I am a fan, but I disagree that he is underrated.

I'm sorry, who are you talkinga about.
Iupati gets all kinds of love, he isn't underrated. He's good and everyone knows it.

K. Williams is probably the most underrated 49er right now.

Staley isn't overrated, at least by this board. The Pro Bowl is a bit of a crap shoot, I don't know who overrates him.
He isn't the strongest guy on the line. At least once a game he gets bullrushed into Alex's ankles. BUT...
He makes few mental errors, runs like the wind for an OT when he pulls, gets the job done, and is a great guy that doesn't take himself too seriously.
Staley deserves love, not grumpiness.
iupati isnt underrated lol he's damn good
Originally posted by captain_planet:
Iupati gets all kinds of love, he isn't underrated. He's good and everyone knows it.

K. Williams is probably the most underrated 49er right now.

Staley isn't overrated, at least by this board. The Pro Bowl is a bit of a crap shoot, I don't know who overrates him.
He isn't the strongest guy on the line. At least once a game he gets bullrushed into Alex's ankles. BUT...
He makes few mental errors, runs like the wind for an OT when he pulls, gets the job done, and is a great guy that doesn't take himself too seriously.
Staley deserves love, not grumpiness.
Staley is overrated in my opinion. Not worth a 1st rounder. Good on the run game thats about it.
Share 49ersWebzone