There are 172 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by TTTT9ers:
They're showing the Denver New Endland game in LA... Really? Niether of those are even CA teams...

that doesn't matter, you guys don't have a team that's local so you get the nat'l game, which is denver new england

They should be happy they get anything at all.

why you hating on So Cal?.........i thought we where ALL 49ers faithful.............NO LOVE even from the Niner Empire

• fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mindi Bach ‏@MBachCSN

#49ers LB Aldon Smith needs 1.5 sacks v Bills to break Reggie White's rec. for fewest gms to reach 20 sacks (White 20s/22g) Smith(18.5s/20g)

Go Aldon get it!
Would be epic of giganto proportion!

Okay, I was reading too fast and saw something about mayo's penis and then this line, lol.
I'm hoping for another dominating performance, and injury free day today, PLEASE!
Originally posted by verb1der:
I'm hoping for another dominating performance, and injury free day today, PLEASE!

here's to hoping

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by verb1der:

here's to hoping

Raji just went down for the Pack, that's pretty huge.
that doesn't matter, you guys don't have a team that's local so you get the nat'l game, which is denver new england

So while AZ get's the 9er game, So Cal get's America's game? Because that's logical...

So while AZ get's the 9er game, So Cal get's America's game? Because that's logical...

I blame LA for not having a team.... Okay, not really but I just want to blame LA for something.

They're showing the Denver New Endland game in LA... Really? Niether of those are even CA teams...

why you hating on So Cal?.........i thought we where ALL 49ers faithful.............NO LOVE even from the Niner Empire

It was a joke.

Chill pill.

Have one.

It was a joke.

Chill pill.

Have one.

LOL
Ok, I'm about ready to start drinking! Can't wait for the game!!!
Brandon Jacobs inactive again. I guess they're saving him for next week.
Originally posted by taney71:
Ok, I'm about ready to start drinking! Can't wait for the game!!!

12:01 now, lets get started
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest #49ers inactives: Scott Tolzien, AJ Jenkins, LaMichael James, Trenton Robinson, Brandon Jacobs, Joe Looney, Ian Williams.

San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers Bills inactives: QB Jackson, RB White, S Howell, LB Morrison, G Urbik, T Glenn and DT Johnson.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest #49ers inactives: Scott Tolzien, AJ Jenkins, LaMichael James, Trenton Robinson, Brandon Jacobs, Joe Looney, Ian Williams.

San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers Bills inactives: QB Jackson, RB White, S Howell, LB Morrison, G Urbik, T Glenn and DT Johnson.

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows For the Bills, Chris Hairston will start at left tackle for Cordy Glenn; Chad Rhinehart will start at right guard for Kraig Urbik.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Brandon Jacobs inactive again. I guess they're saving him for next week.

thats ok...he can punish the vaginants