There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Originally posted by CityKing415:
At least ginn catches every punt and doesn't fumble

ginn sucks

k.williams >>>>ginn jr.
Yea and who won us that Seattle game and who fumbled our sb chances last year.. ginn is reliable
[ Edited by CityKing415 on Oct 7, 2012 at 8:50 PM ]
Kaep didn't throw a TD pass
Bring on the next victims.
Happy with todays result. Alex looked good, needs to keep the progression, I want more Kaepernick, he is the future right now. It was nice to see Kyle, Mario and Crabtree get a TD each. Mario looks on target now. We have a ton of good weapons, none, other than Vernon, are elite, but they all scare defenses.

And our D is amazing. Didn't give an inch when it came to it. 3 points allowed in 2 weeks, great run so far. Glad to be 4-1, bring on the revenge game, get them Giants.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Happy with todays result. Alex looked good, needs to keep the progression, I want more Kaepernick, he is the future right now.

No reason to be in a hurry to go to the future when the present seems pretty damn good right now.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Defense now allowing 13.6 ppg and the offense is so versatile & well-designed it's amazing.

And averaging 29.8 on offense! looking very good!!!
What's up with this AS injured finger , I hear?
Yea and who won us that Seattle game and who fumbled our sb chances last year.. ginn is reliable

Ginn is always hurt anyways. It's good that Kyle becomes a legit and safe returner in case Ginn goes down
AS hurt his finger and had x-rays, but they were negative. It was a sprain.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
7/11 on third downs

nice.

but more importantly it seemed like we were hitting big plays on 1st and 2nd downs..... we need to have those good 3rd down conversion games against better teams when its a close game.

about feeling sorry for the Bills.....na not really, and I'm a person who does fall sorry for some teams and their fans... I have no reason to hate the Bills...they gave my boy T.O. a chance.....

but as far as this year's Bills, they lead the league in TDs going into our game....they have played well these past few years...its not like they are the Browns

but yeah it was sad that even when we tried to run out the clock, they couldn't stop our backup offense and we still scored a TD...and could've scored another one. Also our backup defense also stopped them, just like they did against the Jets offense late in that game.

I wonder if reporters will ask Rogers, who tapped out on the field quicker out of the Bills and Jets?
oh I forgot.........DIXON WITH A HARD FOUGHT TD RUN!!!

stopped 3 yards before the Goal line....powered his way in.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Bring on the next victims.

gmen
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
oh I forgot.........DIXON WITH A HARD FOUGHT TD RUN!!!

stopped 3 yards before the Goal line....powered his way in.

That run is the kind of s**t I expected from him coming out of college. I think he finally gets it.

Ginn didn't win us the Seattle game. We were already up 19 to 17 and we were getting possession back. It's not like we were down two scores.