There are 281 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by verb1der:
wow, what just happened there with Jim?!

Elaborate.

Harbaugh threw up on MM

for real? lol
Maiocco was asking him a ? and he completely stared him down and brushed it off, and then MM asked him again, and then he brushed it off again with a hella weird facial expression....then said "we should get Greg Roman in here...then walked away.."

what was the question?
Maiocco was asking him a ? and he completely stared him down and brushed it off, and then MM asked him again, and then he brushed it off again with a hella weird facial expression....then said "we should get Greg Roman in here...then walked away.."

Lol wtf
  • jrg
  • Veteran
just tuned into 95.7 the game
621 total yards on offense
Originally posted by Garcia:
what was the question

is coming out strong in the begining of the game a key to winning
Originally posted by jreff22:

what was the question?

This
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
did he really barf?

what was the question
OHHH he asked him about what's his logic in sometimes deferring when they win the coin toss....

i noticed how in the last two weeks Harbaugh has been electing to receive when he usually elects to kick, and let the defense set the tone....so MM asked if he's electing to receive to let the offense set the tone of the game instead...

Jim totally brushed it off. lol
[ Edited by verb1der on Oct 7, 2012 at 4:50 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

damn... 621 yards total offense? nearly half coming from Alex Smith's arm... wow

what was the question
OHHH he asked him about what's his logic in sometimes deferring when they win the coin toss....

i noticed how in the last two weeks Harbaugh has been electing to receive when he usually elects to kick, and let the defense set the tone....so MM asked if he's electing to receive to let the offense set the tone of the game instead...

Jim totally brushed it off. lol

lol I wonder why Harbaugh didn't like the question. I don't care though as long as he keeps doing a good job.
Jim Harbaugh is preggo
Big Props to Crabtree today as well. He looked like a real game changer today...that's the kid I want to see every Sunday!
[ Edited by PhillyNiner on Oct 7, 2012 at 4:54 PM ]
jim harbaugh is a psycho but we already know that
Share 49ersWebzone