LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 206 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I honestly think the only reason CK got any PT this week is because Tebow was on the opposite team. Slap in face of Tebow lovers. What he does isn't difficult at all.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I honestly think the only reason CK got any PT this week is because Tebow was on the opposite team. Slap in face of Tebow lovers. What he does isn't difficult at all.

It's like this coaching staff and the players are saying, you jokers all through last year and into this year couldn't stop Tebow for most of his games. Now let us show you how it's done on offense and how to stop him on defense.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

I think it was to light a fire under Alex's mediocre ass. To let him know that a performance like he did in Minnesota will not be tolerated.
Originally posted by susweel:

I think it was to light a fire under Alex's mediocre ass. To let him know that a performance like he did in Minnesota will not be tolerated.

Sure, so he went into the Jets game audible into a bunch of running plays. It back fired.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Sure, so he went into the Jets game audible into a bunch of running plays. It back fired.

Its about playing time cousin.
Buffalo Bills ‏@buffalobills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick on film study: "@49ers have been dominant"
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Buffalo Bills ‏@buffalobills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick on film study: "@49ers have been dominant"

And we gonna dominate his punk ass. I predict 6 sacks and 3 ints.

maybe niners should sign joe nedney to light a fire under david akers ass, and let him know his performance vs the jets wont be tolerated
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hofer36:

maybe niners should sign joe nedney to light a fire under david akers ass, and let him know his performance vs the jets wont be tolerated
I love sus to death but that was pretty good hofer. sus is right. on paper there is no reason why we can not dominate this team. Lets just hope we see the same type of intensity we saw last sunday and not the type we saw two weeks ago. I know there is someone on the other side but i really believe if we take care of things we control, we are in good shape for this game and the rest of the year
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by hofer36:

thats the smartest thing I ever heard anybody say about anything.

• mod
  • Veteran
Does anybody else notice that Fitzpatrick has 12 freaking touchdowns in 4 games.... dude is on pace for 48td's 28int's

I'm not worried, he'll throw for 1 or 2 against us, but we should be able to pick him apart.

Don't you have anything better to do? Seriously.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by davide49:

Don't you have anything better to do? Seriously.

whats your problem
Share 49ersWebzone