LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by Nes49:
We have to score TD PASSES in this game. Alex & Colin both did well but all our scores in the Jets game were RUSHING. Maybe I wrong & it will all work itself out in the end.

and why does it matter. They both are worth 6 points

Fantasy football thinking at its finest from Nes49...

Please refer back to page 10 - post 2 of this thread. Nevermind...I'll get it.

With the Bills get their @$$es kicked, This should be easy. I know I mentioned we NEEDED to get some TD PASSES as well as Rushing. But the W is what's important. It's weird, I wouldn't care last season on how we scored...what the hell changed?Thanks for reminding me that IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW WE SCORE, JUST AS LONG AS WE SCORE & SCORE OFFEN.Let's break the Bills' Spirit

[ Edited by Nes49 on Oct 1, 2012 at 18:39:00 ]
[ Edited by Nes49 on Oct 2, 2012 at 10:24 AM ]
Vanilla game from harbaugh this week, bet !
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
how does the nfl make money off of it? all the proceeds go to breast cancer research

if you believe that i would like to sell you tickets to the home opener.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by susweel:
I dont really care about 300 yards passing man. I just like winning everything else dont really matter. Its just something we talk about to make the team better but nobody can complain when you win. HELLO YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME !!!!! HELLO !!!!

Some people do anyways Sus, but you know that. Good post man, but boobies are a great cause, just about as good of a cause I can think of.

thanks man.

yah I love boobies also but I think an entire month of pink is a bit overkill. One game would be good enough IMO.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I loved how the San Francisco 49ers responded as a team after their Week 3 loss to the Minnesota Vikings, pummeling the New York Jets. This game was over quickly, with the 49ers showing the Jets what a ground-and-pound team really looks like, as well as what a Wildcat offense can really do. Losing to the Vikings might have been the best thing to happen to this San Francisco squad -- a sleeping giant has been awakened.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000068601/article/seattle-seahawks-should-sit-russell-wilson-and-play-matt-flynn
Originally posted by susweel:
I loved how the San Francisco 49ers responded as a team after their Week 3 loss to the Minnesota Vikings, pummeling the New York Jets. This game was over quickly, with the 49ers showing the Jets what a ground-and-pound team really looks like, as well as what a Wildcat offense can really do. Losing to the Vikings might have been the best thing to happen to this San Francisco squad -- a sleeping giant has been awakened.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000068601/article/seattle-seahawks-should-sit-russell-wilson-and-play-matt-flynn

ahhh ooooh
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Losing to the Vikings might have been the best thing to happen to this San Francisco squad -- a sleeping giant has been awakened.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 2, 2012 at 12:07 PM ]
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Losing to the Vikings might have been the best thing to happen to this San Francisco squad -- a sleeping giant has been awakened.

I'm starting to feel the same way.

Since we lost, I'll say that . If we were 4-0 I would say you're crazy.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 99problems:

Really???? REALLY????

Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by 99problems:

Really???? REALLY????

to the SC staduim
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Me too.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch RT @klynch49: RB Brandon Jacobs said he was ready to go Sunday against the Bills. #49ers
hope to see jacob start
Share 49ersWebzone