There are 162 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Fitzpatrick should be good for a few interceptions if we force him into throws. Key to this game: Turning Bills turnovers into 49ers touchdowns. And FINISH. The Bills are a never-quit team who will mow you down and come back from down 21 points if you let them.

go back to the draft thread NOW
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
for a good cause lol... they do it to make money. they dont give a f**k about breast cancer.

The cynic in me says you're correct, however, it does raise awareness for some people and that makes it a good cause

I've sat in on a few meetings for the month of October to go over some promotional work for two companies... I can speak for those two at least.

I'm pretty sure all or most of the pink stuff worn is auctioned off on nfl.com auctions and the money goes to breast cancer charaties. But you guys are correct it's a win win because look at how much in sales they get from women wanting the pink stuff. If you remember awhile ago there was no women's line. I believe after they started wearing the pink for breast cancer it led to a whole pink women's nfl line. They use to wear it for a week or two but now it's the whole month which I think is a bit overkill.

Check out the message and then the pink auctions. They have them year round and they go for super high because people know they are genuine. However, when they aren't doing the breast cancer thing I believe the money goes to the NFL.

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/User?id=BCA_NFL&wl=65664914&type=A

gore game used signed jersey only went for 3000!!!
http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=194230556&prmenbr=65664914&aunbr=194577266
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 1, 2012 at 9:33 PM ]
two linemen out, i hope aldon gets 10 sacks
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

he will get his standard 1-2 sacks

I hope my wife wants his Jersey after this game
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Waiting for his breakout game. I dont think that was it. haha

The problem is, the Bills are going to design a game plan that gets the ball out as fast as possible, limiting our opportunities for sacks.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

The problem is, the Bills are going to design a game plan that gets the ball out as fast as possible, limiting our opportunities for sacks.

increasing chances for quick 3 n outs? sounds good to me
Originally posted by Young_Montana:
WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THEN US?!?!

The Cardinals and Texans
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Fitzpatrick should be good for a few interceptions if we force him into throws. Key to this game: Turning Bills turnovers into 49ers touchdowns. And FINISH. The Bills are a never-quit team who will mow you down and come back from down 21 points if you let them.

Stop the run, put the game on Fitz back... Win
I was on nfl.com's schedules and I clicked the 49ers and Bills and they had scores from the past few times we played. I think some remember the 08 10-3 win at Buffalo (i think it was snowing). Well back in 04 the game before that it was 41-7 Buffalo AT HOME . If people want to complain about the QB now here were the stats:

Cody Pickett 4/10 55 Yards 0 TDs 2 INTs
Ken Dorsey 5/10 54 Yards 0 TDs 1 INT, 1 Fumble Lost

Star of the day Kevan Barlow 72 Yards and our only TD
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 2, 2012 at 2:27 AM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

aldonscuses
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by RabidNiner:

I hope my wife wants his Jersey after this game

but not too much...
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I was on nfl.com's schedules and I clicked the 49ers and Bills and they had scores from the past few times we played. I think some remember the 08 10-3 win at Buffalo (i think it was snowing). Well back in 04 the game before that it was 41-7 Buffalo AT HOME . If people want to complain about the QB now here were the stats:

Cody Pickett 4/10 55 Yards 0 TDs 2 INTs
Ken Dorsey 5/10 54 Yards 0 TDs 1 INT, 1 Fumble Lost

Star of the day Kevan Barlow 72 Yards and our only TD

72 yards on 33 carries?