There are 193 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by Nes49:
We have to score TD PASSES in this game. Alex & Colin both did well but all our scores in the Jets game were RUSHING. Maybe I wrong & it will all work itself out in the end.

and why does it matter. They both are worth 6 points

no s**t lol

I dont give a s**t if we dominate with run or pass..

just gotta PUNCH IT IN...NO MORE FGs!!
alex always plays well at home but yes of course,,, the smart fans know,, it really does not matter how we win. sunday it was 34-0 and aside from a few nitpickers and negative nellies, no one really cared how we got those 34 points. i know i did not
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by 4everfaithful24:
Is this the week when pink starts?

oh god I hope not, I hate that pink s**t.
well it is for a good cause
Originally posted by cciowa:

It's all of October so 3 or 4 games. It's Oct 1 so that's why this is the 1st game, this weekend was still Sept.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

yah I guess but it would be better if they did it for one game and not the whole damn month. Also I think they should do something for prostate cancer and lung cancer.

Its just ploy to sell more NFL s**t to females.

yah I guess but it would be better if they did it for one game and not the whole damn month. Also I think they should do something for prostate cancer and lung cancer.

It's breast cancer awareness month sus, not great cancer awareness weekend. Sales aside. You do know its a business right? I bet if the pink passed for 300 yards you'd like it
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

It's breast cancer awareness month sus, not great cancer awareness weekend. Sales aside. You do know its a business right? I bet if the pink passed for 300 yards you'd like it

I dont really care about 300 yards passing man. I just like winning everything else dont really matter. Its just something we talk about to make the team better but nobody can complain when you win. HELLO YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME !!!!! HELLO !!!!
  • THEB
  • Veteran
I cant believe someone is actually b***hing about a good cause just because of a f**king color. I may be infracted for this but Susweel you need to grow the f**k up. You only look like an idiot b***hing about a good cause.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by THEB:
I cant believe someone is actually b***hing about a good cause just because of a f**king color. I may be infracted for this but Susweel you need to grow the f**k up. You only look like an idiot b***hing about a good cause.

Its my opinion I dont like them wearing pink when they play a mans game like football.

I dont really care what you say sitting in front of a computer screen because I know you wouldn't say that to my face.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Wahhh wahhhhh wahhhhh im susweel and i b***h about colors because im 12 years old and my balls havnt dropped yet wahhhhhhhh
  • THEB
  • Veteran
By the way if you dont like the color pink, then you better not like the color Red or white because those make pink. This means that you hate the 49ers colors.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Wahhh wahhhhh wahhhhh im susweel and i b***h about colors because im 12 years old and my balls havnt dropped yet wahhhhhhhh

By the way if you dont like the color pink, then you better not like the color Red or white because those make pink. This means that you hate the 49ers colors.

yes thats real mature
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Sorry i stooped to your level
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

whats my level
  • Nes49
  • Veteran

whats my level

Over 9000?
Street cred activated, I suggest you guys stop.
Share 49ersWebzone