There are 177 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

for a good cause lol... they do it to make money. they dont give a f**k about breast cancer.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
for a good cause lol... they do it to make money. they dont give a f**k about breast cancer.

The cynic in me says you're correct, however, it does raise awareness for some people and that makes it a good cause
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
With the Bills get their @$$es kicked, This should be easy. I know I mentioned we NEEDED to get some TD PASSES as well as Rushing. But the W is what's important. It's weird, I wouldn't care last season on how we scored...what the hell changed?

Thanks for reminding me that IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW WE SCORE, JUST AS LONG AS WE SCORE & SCORE OFFEN.

Let's break the Bills' Spirit
[ Edited by Nes49 on Oct 1, 2012 at 6:39 PM ]
Originally posted by RabidNiner:

The cynic in me says you're correct, however, it does raise awareness for some people and that makes it a good cause

I've sat in on a few meetings for the month of October to go over some promotional work for two companies... I can speak for those two at least.
Our defense had better get after there offense with two starting lineman out.
Originally posted by tohara3:

I'm looking for 5 picks in this game... considering we only rush 4 guys and with them having injuries I expect that bearded QB to make some rushed throws into a crowded secondary. should be fun.
[ Edited by modninerfan on Oct 1, 2012 at 6:41 PM ]

I don't know to many people who are unaware of breast cancer.
Originally posted by susweel:

I don't know to many people who are unaware of breast cancer.

haha, ok
Nice thread. I think we should win. See you next week.

how does the nfl make money off of it? all the proceeds go to breast cancer research
Originally posted by tohara3:

I'm looking for 5 picks in this game... considering we only rush 4 guys and with them having injuries I expect that bearded QB to make some rushed throws into a crowded secondary. should be fun.

I hope so. Already can't wait for Sunday to get here!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

how does the nfl make money off of it? all the proceeds go to breast cancer research

All Proceeds?

Edit: just looked it up... All proceeds from NFL Auction, not NFL merchandise... and only a portion (not disclosed) of pink merchandise will reach Breast Cancer Charities.
[ Edited by modninerfan on Oct 1, 2012 at 8:11 PM ]
WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THEN US?!?!
Originally posted by Young_Montana:
WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THEN US?!?!

Bill Gates
Fitzpatrick should be good for a few interceptions if we force him into throws. Key to this game: Turning Bills turnovers into 49ers touchdowns. And FINISH. The Bills are a never-quit team who will mow you down and come back from down 21 points if you let them.