LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

ex niners show great pleasure in the niners lost

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Of course Mooch said that they s**t canned his ass and Harbaugh is already a better coach. Deion? He goes whatever way the wind blows. He hit it, got a superbowl and split. He has no loyalty to the team at all.

You want a loyal ex-niner? Hit up Steve Young. Dude shows his bias no matter how bad the odds stack against him.

Technically, Mooch went 13-3 and lost in the NFCCG at candlestick, too.

With arguably a far more talented team, with less talented competition. Point taken though.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Of course Mooch said that they s**t canned his ass and Harbaugh is already a better coach. Deion? He goes whatever way the wind blows. He hit it, got a superbowl and split. He has no loyalty to the team at all.

You want a loyal ex-niner? Hit up Steve Young. Dude shows his bias no matter how bad the odds stack against him.

Technically, Mooch went 13-3 and lost in the NFCCG at candlestick, too.

With arguably a far more talented team, with less talented competition. Point taken though.

Mooch kept losing to Favre, over and over and over. That crap sucked but he was our last good coach until Harbaugh.
Nfl network is a joke, and Deion Sanders is the face of it.
It good to get the first loss out of the way. I was sick and tired of the media crowning us SB champs in week 2. Time to re-focus and make the Jets fans chant "TEEBOW! TEEBOW! TEEBOW!".
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
It good to get the first loss out of the way. I was sick and tired of the media crowning us SB champs in week 2. Time to re-focus and make the Jets fans chant "TEEBOW! TEEBOW! TEEBOW!".

Yes it would have been quite the burden to bear for 13 more weeks when we are not an east coast team used to all the Freddy P Soft sh!t. We have been a doormat for so long so it might be best for folks to doubt us a bit. We have to keep our edge because when teams play us they are giving it their all and use us as a measuring stick
That's a clown show, bro
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
they can go f**k themselves

especially Kurt Warner grocery baggin b***h

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Well if we lose at the Jets next week, all the supporters will bail on us for sure and question if we really are a team to beat. AZ will probably be the talk this week for sure.
NFL network is a joke. I watched all 5 "experts" pick the panthers to beat the hell out of the giants on Thursday. I just say a commercial were it made it look like mooch and deion picked the giants to win. That's were clowns go when ESPN won't bring them back.
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
just got the nfl network and i saw the highlights and i notice how deion and mooch were talking about how minnesota expose us , and how we are not the best team and we got crown to early for a superbowl pick , is it me be does the media not like the niners

They build this team up high only to enjoy knocking them down.

Over/Under Vegas betting line for 49ers Jets?

-1.5 49ers I am guessing.
The media is all about blowing the 16 teams that won that week and crucifying the 16 that lost. If we spank NYJ 41-3 next week, they'll be right back where they were.
Originally posted by lordfangio:
The media is all about blowing the 16 teams that won that week and crucifying the 16 that lost. If we spank NYJ 41-3 next week, they'll be right back where they were.

We wont beat many teams by that score unless they turn it over and can't cover and can't tackle on defense. We just do not look to score quickly it seems. Maybe we need to mix it up a bit and do just that. I am looking to be surprised this week upcoming
Originally posted by mella8:
We did lose to a team that we should have blown away. You can look at it 2 ways:

1) we didnt lose the game --- we just gave it away with stupid mistakes

2) the Vikings outplayed us, outschemed us, outmatched us.

Niner fans would like to believe the former, but the reality is the latter. We got flat out beat up today, and Im not surprised that NFL pundits will be questioning just how good we really are...

OK ive had enough, this guy is a GB fan, i was right before, i dont care that you're here, just that you are trying to act like a fan of our team, i called you on it before now stop b******tting, its annoying to read your crap. You have said in a couple of posts now "Niner fans" say this, or would like to believe that, etc.

And everytime you bring up a team that could make us pay later you put, what happens when we face GB or NYG, and then you put again something like, what happens when we play GB or NE, we already beat GB dude, we lost and we should have played better, but it happens.

Anyways i am not just saying this to you because of the psots i mentioned above, other posters and myself knew in the first weeks Gameday threads because you were clearly saying GREAT things about GB and degrading us to an extent even i wouldnt in my most critical times, or any psoter here would. Your posts sicne have just cemented that. Now im not attackign you and i dotn really care, but please just be who you are, that way we can respect an outsiders opinion to go along with ours. Because its seriously getting obvious, you cant even say one positive thing about the team.

HAHA i dont know why i had to say this again i just feel like being a gotcha journalist tonight and letting my fellow posters the truth. Really could care less who your fandom lies with, but just be real here and lets talk football. Your opinion is valued, and we want it, but be real

Good! I hope after this loss everyone starts underestimating us again.
Share 49ersWebzone