LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

NFC West....Should we be worried?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
unless we're gonna turn the ball over 8 times against the seachickens, we should be okay.
Our magic number is two. Not worried
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Stupid Seahawks are causing me to get a lil concerned here

Why isn't Sherman suspended yet?

this is just flippin funny to me... i hope SF is healthy and every stud you have is on the field when we meet... your best against our best.. unfortunately i think both our cb's will be out.. next man up.... and honestly niner fans, isn't this how it's suppose to be, one game against the two best in the division to determine the champs, couldn't ask for a better scenerio.... better believe it's gonna be a war at the CLink, i for one cannot wait... good luck in Foxboro... bring hand warmers

Don't be surprised if when sherman comes back, he is not the same player.
pretty sure he didn't have any substances in his system yesterday, 2 pic's and a fumble recovery... you mean Browner?
Just saw on NFLN that dude sittin next to Eric Davis said hawks are gonna win the west period, cuz they simply are a more complete team. BTW Sundays game is flexed to Sunday night.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CenCal9er:
Just saw on NFLN that dude sittin next to Eric Davis said hawks are gonna win the west period, cuz they simply are a more complete team. BTW Sundays game is flexed to Sunday night.

well right not they are playing much better than we are so he is right, at least they can impose thier will on a bottom tier team at home
how did the team score 58 points with Wilson only having 148 yards 1 TD and 1INT?
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
how did the team score 58 points with Wilson only having 148 yards 1 TD and 1INT?

8 take-aways and nearly 300 yards on the ground (Lynch and Turbin each 100+)
Russell needed a little break and Flynn needed a few reps

can't remember , lost track after the 1st half.. started doing laundry...
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:

8 take-aways and nearly 300 yards on the ground (Lynch and Turbin each 100+)
Russell needed a little break and Flynn needed a few reps

Yeah those 7 completions took a lot out of Wilson

5 turnover's by Arizona's starting quarterback.

Two muffed punts deep in their own territory by Patrick Peterson.

1 random fumble by the Arizona rookie backup QB.

Seahawks scored 2 defensive TD's off turnovers, 1 special teams TD on a muffed punt and ended up with 4 turnovers deep in Cardinals territory.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 10, 2012 at 11:19 AM ]
At the end of the season, who ever wins the division will have earned it. Bottom line. Go Niners!

I wondered the same thing yesterday. The Cards are a joke.
Somehow I get the feeling they'll lose @ Buffalo.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Somehow I get the feeling they'll lose @ Buffalo.

It's in Toronto and apparently a majority of the seats will be tarped off. It should be a quiet venue and present little to no advantage for the Bills. So I disagree with you. Buffalo can't throw and they can't stop the run.
[ Edited by NinerBuff on Dec 10, 2012 at 1:50 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone