There are 216 users in the forums

NFC West....Should we be worried?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Seahawks are no joke this year. It will be a tough game in 2 weeks and may very well be the division champs if we don't win.
I'm gonna be a serious Bills fan this week.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:
I'm gonna be a serious Bills fan this week.

Ditto!
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
I'm worried about the Cards next year. If they dump the Whiz, and pick up Chip Kelley or someone of the like, the 49ers will be competing against 3 teams 6 times with excellent coaching / talent combinations.

Say what you want about Carroll, if he has a good offensive coordinator, his teams will always do well.

Fisher...... He's Jeff Fisher, the dude has always been a great coach.
I think we've just seen the last of the Wizzer... Seriously, Pete Carroll running up the score now? 51 to zero? That's just abusive.
I don't see us winning the division. The Seahawks are only getting better, and we seem to be getting worse. Plus, we have games coming up at New England and at Seattle, and I don't see us winning those games.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Even if we do make playoffs, the Giants also look to be hitting all cylinders right now.
At least Seattle has to play on the road next week.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I'm worried because the past couple of games we haven't been able to win just on pure offensive production (passing/rushing TD's, since Kaep has started.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

So does their opponent (the Bills game is in Toronto)
[ Edited by LisaTwelve on Dec 9, 2012 at 4:28 PM ]

• Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Prospector:
I think we've just seen the last of the Wizzer... Seriously, Pete Carroll running up the score now? 51 to zero? That's just abusive.

Carroll does not = Class.

I'm an SC guy and was turned off by a lot of his behavior. I enjoyed the wins but towards the end, his attitude and complete disregard for doing the right thing caught up with the program.

There's a reason SC got sanctioned and the whole Reggie Bush thing was just an excuse..... as much as I hate to admit it....... Funny what a couple years does to your perspective.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

so do the niners. But don't you like Seattle's chances better? Buf lost to the Rams at home today....
49ers likely record including next 3 games:
10-5-1 losses to Patriots and Hawks, win over AZ

Seattle likely record including next 3 games:
11-5 IF they beat us. Wins over Bills, us, and Rams.

S they would disgustingly win the division due to the blown packers game call. Sickening.

We absolutely have to beat the Hawks to win the division.

What if we beat the Patriots, but lose to Hawks? Who would win the division then?
Congrats to your team today!

With the Niners and Hawks both winning,it just makes the Dec 23rd game that much better. I'm totally loving this playoff race!!!
yes im worried, the penalties are ridiculous. harbs gotta clean up kaps audibles with the clock ticking. it's ridiculous that we never have timeouts near the half/final two
Share 49ersWebzone